Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

5acres land at Shadnagar hyderabad what to do?

Register

Click Here!

sgpsai

Hi guys
my friend (old person- retired doc) got 4 acres land at shadnagar, hyderabad, asking me to do something on it.
what can we do

there is one borewell. but you know,, not much or great agriculture is done there.....

he appointed one person to take care of some plantations he planted... all plants are dead now...

can anyone suggest any great idea... regarding it... what to do.. so that we can make use of this land

pupp679b

Hi guys
my friend (old person- retired doc) got 4 acres land at shadnagar, hyderabad, asking me to do something on it.
what can we do

there is one borewell. but you know,, not much or great agriculture is done there.....

he appointed one person to take care of some plantations he planted... all plants are dead now...

can anyone suggest any great idea... regarding it... what to do.. so that we can make use of this land
He can give this land to me on lease for 3 years, I can do papaya or banana cultivation, it will be competed in around 30 months.

I can take care of all management from plantation to selling product.

Investment, expanses share : Your friend needs to spend 60% and I will spend 40%.
Profit: 50% for me and 50% your friend.