Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

50 acres agriculture land with water source @ unbelievable price

Register

Click Here!

rohitsalwan

We have 50 acres of agriculture land with a river water source very close by.. The land is located in Madhya Pradesh and is to be sold @ Rs.1,75,000 per acre. Min purchase should be 2 acres. Please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

ratilalsudani

Agricultural Land in Vadodara (Gujarat) District.
Sir/Madam,
We are very thankful to many known and unknown persons for inquiring our land (19 Acres)near Pawi Jetpur/Bodeli, Baroda Distt.
You are requested to go through the information given. If you require any more clarification, we would like to provide you the detail accordingly. You may discuss the detail on mobile: 9427382368.
Personal Discussion on mobile is more effective as compare to SMS and net.
Our clear purpose is to transfer the landnearer to Anand (in 40-50 kms radius) without extra investment. This will help us to develop the farm to our expectations.
Present Situation of the Land: We have 19 acres (76000+ Sq. Meters/828000+ Sq feet/Total 760+Guntha ) of Agricultural Land in Vadodara (Gujarat) District.
Measurement in Large Bigha 32
The Land is 75 Kms from Vadodara, Gujarat
15 kms From Bodeli - Chhota Udaipur Highway /BG Train
2 - 3 kms interior from approach Road
Description of the Land :-
Well suitable for plantation, cash crops, Horticultural crops,
One dug well at the centre of the Land. The land is mostly plain.
The Title of the Land is Totally Cleared and not having any disputes.
Enquires from interested parties are most welcome:
Mr. R. B. Sudani (The Land Owner)

OUR REQUIREMENT
30-50 vigha (20 -30 Acre) of Agricultural Land/purpose would be purchased
Preferred areas: Anand, Dakor, Thasra, Nadiad, Kathlal, Vadodara, Savli, Borsad, Asodar, Petlad, Umreth, etc.
Our preferred area would be 10- 50 kms radius from Anand in Gujarat State
We would like to purchase Cheaper Rated Land only. The Rate should be very reasonable.
Our purpose is to apply high-tech Agriculture not for Investment.
Only the reasonable Rate offer is welcome. Our interest is only to purchase Cheaper Rated Agricultural Land.
The uneven and non developed cheaper Land could also be accepted.
The Land holding title cleared without any dispute is a must before any type of dealing.
Title clear and Juni Sharat without any problem/DISPUTE of Land holding as well as urgent sale-purchase procedures are welcome.
Interested Owners/Parties/ are welcome with/for details:
Only Reliable Brokers can contact.
Ratilal Sudani, Anand, Gujarat

The direct contact from the interested person and Land owner are most welcome:--
Mr. R. B. Sudani ,

utsukdairy

We have 50 acres of agriculture land with a river water source very close by.. The land is located in Madhya Pradesh and is to be sold @ Rs.1,75,000 per acre. Min purchase should be 2 acres. Please contact
Kindly let me know your cell no. or you may contact me . I m very much interested to purchase the land. Let me know the exect location and types of cropes are being grown in the land.

utsukdairy

Kindly contact me at my cell no. for further discussion. I m interesting to purchase the land.
Dalbir Singh

sanjay_arora

Wanted 100 acres+

Rohit

Let me know if you know anyone offering 100/120 acres, though cheaper. Feel free to pass this to friends & associates.

B/Rgds.
Sanjay.

sandhu_g

Hello Rohit, Kindly provide your contact details and we can discuss further , we are interested in buying this land for farming purpose

ppusman

Agriculture land

rohit

let me know if you know anyone offering 100/120 acres, though cheaper. Feel free to pass this to friends & associates.

B/rgds.
Sanjay.
which place you wand 100 acre
we can offer you at cheap rate in tn nellai dist
90000 /acre