Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

20+ acres_Organic Mango & Coconut farm_For lease in TN_Close to Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

amselvan

22 acres of fertile agricultural land hosting over 1500 organic mango trees and 500 coconut trees is available for lease (preferably five to ten years). The characteristics of the farm are as follows.

1. The land is a single pocket of landed, road facing, with fencing almost complete.
2. The land is 1.5km away from the newly constructed NH-7 through which you can reach Bangalore(120km) and other major TN cities in 2 - 3 hours.
Google Maps

3. Most of the trees are over 20 years old, organic, and are extremely well maintained.
4. There are 4 pump sets for supplying water to the farm. There is also a highly productive well.

Location Advantages
1. Only 2km away from NH-7, 2 hour drive to Bangalore (120km)
2. Only 75km from Hosur, where plenty of industries are located.
3. Very Close (1.5km) to TNEB Electric Substation. Access to good dependable power supply.
4. The TN government considers the location a backward area and hence, if you plan to set up a factory, subsidies can be requested from the government for electricity, taxes etc.
5. Availability of cheap labour.

STRICTLY NO BROKERS OR AGENTS PLEASE!

kriya9

Hi,

I would like to take it up on lease basis. Please share the cost info or email

Last edited by a moderator:

vravik

Hi,

Please let me know the details of cost. You can reply
Regards,

Ravi

isitsuresh

wanted agriculture lands in karnataka

i am looking for 100-150 acres of agricultural land which is within 100 km from Bangalore.and the price ranging 1 lakh to 1.25 lakhs suitable for grape,coconut,maize..etc The land should have clear title, fertile and good water resources. Please contact me on my email with the details like price, location, distance, nearby town and existing plantation etc

PREFARABLY IN TUMKUR DISTRICT OF ANY AREA ANY TALUKA.

Suresh.N

mahaacharya

I can help you earn at least 2 to 3 lacs per acre, why lease?

22 acres of fertile agricultural land hosting over 1500 organic mango trees and 500 coconut trees is available for lease (preferably five to ten years). The characteristics of the farm are as follows.

1. The land is a single pocket of landed, road facing, with fencing almost complete.
2. The land is 1.5km away from the newly constructed NH-7 through which you can reach Bangalore(120km) and other major TN cities in 2 - 3 hours.
Google Maps

3. Most of the trees are over 20 years old, organic, and are extremely well maintained.
4. There are 4 pump sets for supplying water to the farm. There is also a highly productive well.

Location Advantages
3. Very Close (1.5km) to TNEB Electric Substation. Access to good dependable power supply.
4. The TN government considers the location a backward area and hence, if you plan to set up a factory, subsidies can be requested from the government for electricity, taxes etc.

Dear Mr. Selvan,
I am just wondering why you should lease the land! Take my help to earn over one crore a year from the lands with absolutely no budget! Come with your team for 3 days training under me and then you can go and start off! Do not sell land nor lease it. You can do miracles with whatever you have with a little effort.

citibite

Hi May I know the maximum lease period and the lease amount please.

Best regards,

Joseph John

gpkreddy

Mahaacharya, You are very humor....:) really .... "earn over one crore a year from the lands with absolutely no budget!" - wow! you should contact big malls and commercial complexes. Because they can take out the buildings and practice your one crore idea... because they can't make that many crores (15% of the investment) over the land.

You got some miracle....keep it up.

ayush1ravi

reg lease of your lands

Google Maps

Location Advantages

Dear Mr.Selvan

We have seen your mail and are very much interested to take up your land on long term lease. Wish to know the present labour rates running in your area and what is the lease amount per acre/year and for how many years are you willing to give your land on lease.

Kindly revert back at the earliest to the below mentioned email id:
ayush1ravi@yahoo.co.in

Thanks & Regards,

RAVISHANKAR.M
BANGALORE
ayush1ravi@yahoo.co.in

har2006

Dear sir

Pls mention rate of per acre, I am also looking for10 acres paddy cultivable agri land. Pls send u contact no else p,s call

kpsubbu

Hi Amselvan
is the land available for sale.
regards
subbu

Google Maps

Location Advantages

kisan9

Hi friends,

my friend just bought nice piece of land in Bangalore. After a long search, we happen to find a nice guy who helped my friend to get a nice land at a reasonable rate.

Above all he took care of all govt procedures & formalities.

I just enquired about more lands that are available & thought of posting here as I saw many of us are in need of good & cheap land. So here are some of the available lands:

1. Devanahalli 207 - Yellow belt zone - 9 acres
2. Mailnahalli - Yellow belt zone - 50 acres (very near to new airport).
3. Devanahalli - 2 acres
4. Devanahalli - 5 acres
5. Devanahalli - 20 gunthas
6. Near Cargo - 2acres
7. Near Cargo - 1acre
8. Near Cargo - 3acres
9. Chikkballapur - Main road approach - 20acres

Just send me a private message & I will provide u his contact details.