Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

100 to 150 Acre Land Required

Register

Click Here!

kssenthiil

Dear Friends,

I am looking Farm Lands 100 to 150 Acre near Coimbatore, Trichy, Karur, Vilupuram, Vepur, Perambalur, Rajapalayam, Namakkal areas with the good Road cum water facility.

If, somebody have good land please send the personal mail, kssenthiil at yahoo dot com . The budget will be around 1.50 crore to 2.25 crore.

Thanks.....

Senthil Kumar

Last edited:

donbosco

Dear Friends,

I am looking Farm Lands 100 to 150 Acre near Coimbatore, Trichy, Karur, Vilupuram, Vepur, Perambalur, Rajapalayam, Namakkal areas with the good Road cum water facility.

If, somebody have good land please send the personal mail, kssenthiil at yahoo dot com . The budget will be around 1.50 crore to 2.25 crore.

Thanks.....

Senthil Kumar
Due to the change of ruling party in Tamil Nadu the real estate and agriculture land price will come down in next two months. Only the black money from the last government was invested in these properties. All ex. minister's black money. Now the new CM said " I will control the price hike, that is my premier motto". Also the black money movement will be controlled. It is not advisable to buy any property now.
It is luck for the buyers, sad for those who invested a lot