Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'm looking for a agri land in cheap and best prices in theni area.I'm looking to buy as soon as im satisfied with the land after sight seeing .awaiting your reply. +917373759979
    i would like to duy 150 acers of land for agriculture purpose.Let me know how we can proceed. pls send me your mobile number, or contact email :-kpack_furniture@yahoo.com
    regard
    udayar
    Dear Venkat,

I would like to buy 20 acres of land facing the road side. Let me know how we can proceed. You can mail me the details at sureshagriculture@gmail.com along with your contact information.

Thanks,
    Suresh
    Chennai
    I am rajendrakumar from gobichettipalayam.I am working as a real estate agent.I am very much interested in this land.send me the details.

ThanksRegards
    R Rajendrakumar

Homepage
    Hello Venkat,
    I want to buy lands around Alagar kovil or sholavandan area.If available send me the details at my mail: madan_hom@yahoo.co.in
    hi venkat,
    am intrested iam buy 20 acres in and around madurai,Interested in buying 50K/acre or less. please call me to 8754426093, if u have any
    Hi,

Kindly forward the contact detail, where its easy to forward to my boss for further discussion.

Regards,
    Jagadish KN
    hi sir,

I wish to buy agri land (5 to 10 acres) around madurai or ramnad.
    If u have lands currently, kindly send me details of soil type, EB , Water & Price per acre to bashashares@gmail.com.
    Thanks
    Basha
    hi,

I am interested in buying a lot of 5 acres. Can you please PM your contact details.

thank you
    Mohan Vijay
    +917702488804
    mohanndeed@gmail.com
    Dear Friend !
    im looking to buy 30-40 acres of land in and around theni district for horticultural crops cultivation ! please let me know if you have any lands up for sale ! my contact number is 9840973866 !
    Hi Venkat, I am intrested to buy Agrilands arround Kodai road, Dindigul, Nilakottai areas, Pls contact me at p.pushpaganesh@gmail.com
    hello guys, I am interested in buying agi land near palani/kambam/theni or where ever good facility for cultivation. Interested in buying 50K/acre or less & total upto 50 Lakhs. All genuine property owners/brokers are welcome, will consider all possibilities. renilps@yahoo.com
    Hi...
    Please give me your contact details as I'm interested in land near theni, dindigul, pollachi, etc..
    Regards,
    Akhil
    Dear Mr.Venkat,
    Pl contact me . I am interested in buying this.
    my person is coming tomorrow to see some sites, if you can inform me today, i will ask him to contact you too.
    rgds
    paresh ( 00971 50 62 89243)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…