Get daily agriculture business leads on WhatsApp. Join our WhatsApp Channel

Job Required Coconut, mango, areca tree's farm caretaker available

mohan_mk

New Member
I'm interested in farm work, Single person looking for a farm caretaker job. I have some experience in farm work and basic care of coconut, mango and areca nut trees, and I am willing to learn and take more responsibility. Ready to stay at the farm and take care of regular maintenance, watering and property security. Looking for a long-term opportunity with accommodation and salary
 

I'm interested in farm work, Single person looking for a farm caretaker job. I have some experience in farm work and basic care of coconut, mango and areca nut trees, and I am willing to learn and take more responsibility. Ready to stay at the farm and take care of regular maintenance, watering and property security. Looking for a long-term opportunity with accommodation and salary
please contact me.

Phone numbers cannot be shared via public messages on this forum. Please use direct message / private message to share contact details.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top