Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for farmland around Chennai 75-100 KM Radius from Vadapalani, Chennai

Register

Click Here!

shajathali

Hi I am Radha Udayakumar, from chennai.

Looking for a farmland to try out organic farming n one acre of land around chennai 75-100 km radius

Wish:

To set up an automatic irrigation in the land (husband Udayakumar has 30 years of IT experience, passion for electronics applications)

To grow vegetables / fruits

Involve agri graduates who have interest in organic farming

Just started growing vegetables at home in organic way

Not very commercial, but to create an environment where natural life is preserved.

I would like to know how much minimum land is required to set up automatic irrigation system?
HI

This is shajath from salem
Farm Land Consultant
Organic Agriculture Follower

My most of d business is in Hosur area as d awarness about organic and buyers are more in bangalore compare to chennai particularly from IT.

Fine i could give you land around 200 kms from chennai in Tiruvannamalai dist. Good land suitable for organic. You can club more people, it will help in reduction of cost. ALSO You can view my block

Feel free to call

SHAJATH ALI
shajath@gmail.com

thomasinus

Looking for a farmland to try out organic farming n one acre of land around chennai 75-100 km radius

Wish:

To set up an automatic irrigation in the land (husband Udayakumar has 30 years of IT experience, passion for electronics applications)

Not very commercial, but to create an environment where natural life is preserved.

I would like to know how much minimum land is required to set up automatic irrigation system?
Hi Radha, I am Rani Thomas. Have land near Uthiramerur around 80km from Vadapalani. Have water and labour. Have already
erected drip irrigation for my plantations. It is red soil and great for herbals. Pls contact for further exchange of information. Regards

Wish:

lifegatesystems

Greetings from Majestic Solar Fencing !

Hello everybody, I wish to introduce myself as Joseph Sundar Raj. We are a Coimbatore based company offering fencing solutions for securing farm lands and properties. I am sorry to have intruded into this forum as I know that it was started by Mrs.Radha Udayakumar for purchase of farm lands. Pardon me for it. Kindly feel free to call us anytime for any consultancy ( free ) or requirement for fencing solutions at your convenient time.

Regards,

Joseph Sundar
hp - 09962201066

subr0e38

Hello radha,Greetings from Shop4prop.Great to know about your plan.It will work out well.Please contact me at 91-0-9940022628 for more information about an available farmland at chennai at ECR.The owner is selling it for half the price.
HI

This is shajath from salem
Farm Land Consultant
Organic Agriculture Follower

My most of d business is in Hosur area as d awarness about organic and buyers are more in bangalore compare to chennai particularly from IT.

Fine i could give you land around 200 kms from chennai in Tiruvannamalai dist. Good land suitable for organic. You can club more people, it will help in reduction of cost. ALSO You can view my block

Feel free to call

SHAJATH ALI
shajath@gmail.com