Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Agriculture Land - 2 acres to 800 acres - price from rs-25000 per acre only

Register

Click Here!

verma7038

800 Acres of well maintained agriculture land for sale as a whole or plots (100acres,50acres,10acres,5acres, 2acres etc)
Price from Rs. 25000 to 250000 per acre (depending upon location, water level, road face etc.)
This land can be registered in your name with proper registry and farmer passbook issued by local authorities after 15 days of registry of land in your name. Govt. giving subsidy for boring/pond
Nearby lands having all kind of crops such as peddy, corn, sesame, beans, oilseed etc.
Electricity is also available in nearby lands so getting a new connection is also very easy.

Contact Genuine Buyers Only - Brokers strongly excused!

PM me for other details.

--Anil
Dear Mr. Anit,

I am interested in your offer. Please send me the details at the earliest.

Regards

sp19

Hi Anil,

Could you please let me know details of the location. I am interested to purchase 10 to 20 acres of land @ less than 1 lakh per acre.

bhupendra tyagi

25000 per acre land

Dear Anil,
Greeting!!! of the Day.
I am interested to buy 50 acres agricultural plot .

Please inform immediately about all details about price , facilities and exact location to visit and spot inspection before final deal .

awaiting your response by email.

Thanks , regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

pas75

Dear Anil,
Greeting!!! of the Day.
I am interested to buy 50 acres agricultural plot .

Please inform immediately about all details about price , facilities and exact location to visit and spot inspection before final deal .

awaiting your response by email.

Thanks , regards.
Dear Tyagi,
I tried to send you PM but your inbox is full.
"bhupendra tyagi has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

tigi

HI
I am seeing TREMENDOUS response to the post on buying land . I understand this is in Madhya Prades. From the response, I can see that many are from outside of Madhya Pradesh.
Can some one clarify if people who are not native of MP can buy Agricultural land in MP.
Most states strictly ban this. At best the possibility is to take on lease from some local.
If I am not wrong, even the well connected AMITHAB BHACHAN got into controversy and had to surrender some agricultural land he purchased in MP.

Could the originator of this thread explain how it is possible to register land in name of non-natives of MP. ?
If it is possible, I am also interested.

jyotipg

HI
I am seeing TREMENDOUS response to the post on buying land . I understand this is in Madhya Prades. From the response, I can see that many are from outside of Madhya Pradesh.
Can some one clarify if people who are not native of MP can buy Agricultural land in MP.
Most states strictly ban this. At best the possibility is to take on lease from some local.
If I am not wrong, even the well connected AMITHAB BHACHAN got into controversy and had to surrender some agricultural land he purchased in MP.

Could the originator of this thread explain how it is possible to register land in name of non-natives of MP. ?
Thats a pretty sensible question. Waiting for a response.

pas75

HI

Yes. Any Indian can buy agriculture land in Madhya Pradesh 100% "legally". There is no requirement of personal being agriculturalist. Only restriction is - you cant buy land from Tribal people and land near jungle / reserve without permission from DM office.

Mr. Bhachhan purchased land in UP(full form is Uttar Pradesh akka Ulta Pradesh akka 'You Pay') & Maharashtra not in MP(Madhya Pradesh)

Feel free to ask more questions.

kannan148

why dont you start your services in tamilnadu also.. here we are struggling to get a good service provider.. KANNAN

tigi

800 Acres of well maintained agriculture land for sale as a whole or plots (100acres,50acres,10acres,5acres, 2acres etc)
Price from Rs. 25000 to 250000 per acre (depending upon location, water level, road face etc.)
This land can be registered in your name with proper registry and farmer passbook issued by local authorities after 15 days of registry of land in your name. Govt. giving subsidy for boring/pond
Nearby lands having all kind of crops such as peddy, corn, sesame, beans, oilseed etc.
Electricity is also available in nearby lands so getting a new connection is also very easy.

Contact Genuine Buyers Only - Brokers strongly excused!

PM me for other details.

--Anil
Anil
Since you clarify that non natives and non agriculturalists can by agri land in MP, I would like to know the location of the land. Nearest town and road will be sufficient- this will enable one to look up on satellite images to get an idea of the land.
Also how much is max possible to buy ?
The land ceiling act of MP restricts max holding to about 12 acres irrigated and 20 acres dry land- Is this correct or is it possible to buy more ?

pas75

Anil
Since you clarify that non natives and non agriculturalists can by agri land in MP, I would like to know the location of the land. Nearest town and road will be sufficient- this will enable one to look up on satellite images to get an idea of the land.
Also how much is max possible to buy ?
The land ceiling act of MP restricts max holding to about 12 acres irrigated and 20 acres dry land- Is this correct or is it possible to buy more ?
>>Nearest town and road will be sufficient
Location - Within 100 kms from Panna, Katni & Jabalpur Districts headquarters
>>Also how much is max possible to buy ?
An individual can buy as follows -
a) Dry land - 21.85 hectare
b) Irrigated with one crop - 10.93 hectare
c) Irrigated with two crops - 7.28 hectare
On paper, only 5% land in whole state is registered as irrigated land with two crops so mostly you will get land in a) or b) category

There is no limit for companies/societies etc.

manocha

Hi Anil,

I am looking for agricultural land with access by road so that a car can easily reach the plot. It should water through out the year by way of pond, canal, bore or well etc. Elelctricity and labour should be available.

Please advise price per acre, proximity to which town, distance from nearest railway station.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards

Last edited by a moderator: