Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Wanted dealers/distributors for milky mushroom

Register

Click Here!

omushrooms

We grow best quality of milky mushrooms in our farm.
We are looking for dealers in Karnataka/Andhra Pradesh/ Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
Anyone interested contact us immediately, we supply quality mushrooms at wholesale competitive prices.

amjadfakih

Mushroom

Anyone interested contact us immediately, we supply quality mushrooms at wholesale competitive prices.
Hi,

This is Amjad Fakih i am from maharashtra mumbai, i am interested is distribution in mumbai, so pls give all details, what is price and how much quantity u can supply.

Please contact..

Thanks

AMjad Fakih

Last edited by a moderator:

bnsyam

Sir,
I am from TVM,KERALA, i am interested distribution in KERALA, so pls give all details, what is price and how much quantity u can supply.
B N Syam kumar
Please contact..

myagribunireddy

I am intrested to the AndhraPradesh distribution. Please give me the details. Please contact..

myagribunireddy

Mushroom dealer

I am intrested to the AndhraPradesh distribution. Please give me the details. Please contact..

omushrooms

About Milky Mushrooms

Please let me know,
What quantity are you looking to buy at?
Since we want dealers, I would like you to tell me at what rate are you looking to buy mushrooms?

vishwakarma

Hello,

We are interested in regularly purchasing milky mushrooms.

Please let me know if you can send milky mushrooms to Pune.

We have already started distributing the farm products to the end retail consumers in Pune and Mumbai.

Shortly we will be opening retail outlets also.

At present we have already distributed Organic Turmeric, Organic Jaggery, Ground Nut Oil, Indrayani Rice etc.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G
..... Development Partners in Agri - Culture

swatheni

mushrooms

Sir,
we are ready to supply milky mushrooms if you interest. Thank you.

subramany

Mushrooms

Dear Sir / Madam,

We need " Oyster Mushroom and Button Mushroom " 200 Kgs daily delivered in Bangalore in bulk and 200 Gms retail packing.Please contact us with all relevant details.

Best Regards,

P.E.Subramany
Multi Trade Links,
Mumbai.

Mobile :
+ 91 98 33 666 888
+ 91 97 02 666 888
+ 91 81 08 666 888

Telephone :
+ 91 22 29 666 888

Fax :
+ 91 22 40 166 888

Mail :
pesubramany@multitradelinks.net
pesubramany@landbuy-sell.com

agriagefarms

Dear Mr. Subramany,

Greetings for the Day...

We are Agri Age Farms(Under the aegis of Sai Prerna Trust). We are working with 1100+ farmers in more than 20,000 Acres of Land Area across the country. We are having all Vegetables, Exotic Vegetables, Fruits, Dry Fruits, Spices, Herbs & its extracts.
We are motivating farmers for diversified farming and providing them training by our expert team & associate training partner organisations for sustainable development. We help them to sell their produce in reasonable rates at their Farms without getting harassed. In the same manner we are increasing the Organic Production on regular basis by explaining the benefits to the farm's productivity & consumer's health related issues.

We are getting the regular purchase orders for the produces from the Wholesale Markets, Stores like Natures Feast, Spencer's, METRO, CARREFOUR & Big Bazaar, Baidyanath, AIMIL Pharma, Coca-Cola etc. and Resorts & Hotels chain in India. We have good business relations with Importers from Mid-East, UK, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Germany, Paris & USA as well.

We are Sai ba Group Incepted in the year 2009, our firm, Sai ba Group is a trusted Grower, Supplier, Trader and Exporter of Farm Fresh Vegetables & Fruits, Exotic Vegetables, Organic Vegetables & Fruits, IQF Vegetables, Fresh & Dried Oyster Mushrooms, Spices, Dry Fruits, Herbs & their extracts, Processed Oils, Organic Food Supplements like Wheatgrass Powder, Moringa Powder & Spirulina Powder and Vermicompost.

Procured from our Co-operative & Personal Farms, these products have excellent nutritional content and are grown in hygienic farms. These farmers are well versed with the modern techniques of farming, which enables them to come up with properly grown Garden Fresh Vegetables, Food Grains and Nutritious Fruits etc. The Vegetable, Fruits, Spices, Oils etc. offered by us to the clients are highly acclaimed of their hygienic processing, purity, high nutritional value and freshness.

We saw your link at http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/sale/58916-wanted-dealers-distributors-milky-mushroom-2.html

Are you still looking for the Button Mushroom, Baby Corn, Mangoes, Pomegranate and other produces directly from the farms???

Looking for your support & assistance.

--

Thanking You & Regards;

Ajeet Singh (Chairman)

Agri Age Farms

(Under the aegis of Sai Prerna Trust - A NGO)

[agriagefarms@gmail.com]

New Delhi, India.

+91 85 100 23 145

laxmikantmulgir

I am a buyer for exotic vegetables and fruits.I even buy frozen green peas and sweet corn.Fresh baby corn ,colored capsicum , cherry tomato ,red cabbage ,Broccoli , Iceberg.Farmers and suppliers can contact me by mail or by cell phone.
9657712575 or laxmikantmulgir@gmail.com

laxmikantmulgir

I am a buyer for exotic vegetables and fruits.I even buy frozen green peas and sweet corn.Fresh baby corn ,colored capsicum , cherry tomato ,red cabbage ,Broccoli , Iceberg.Farmers and suppliers can contact me by mail or by cell phone.
9657712575 or laxmikantmulgir@gmail.com

sivaraman89

im from tamilnadu cont me 9944821009