AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Details on the availability of farm land around Bangalore.

Default Details on the availability of farm land around Bangalore.

Like to know about the availability of farm land around Bangalore.

John
    Last edited by Ritika; December 29th, 2007 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Only Paid Verified members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Verified member

Agriculture land available for sale near pune Maharashtra. Dam side Agriculture land for sale.
    Last edited by Ritika; December 29th, 2007 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Only Paid Verified members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Verified member

Default Lands in Solapur.

Lands available in Solapur RS.30000/Acre.
    I saw your message that around 500 acres of land available in Solapur and if so will you please give some more details.
    1.Is the lands nearer to Bijapur Dist. of Karnataka?
    2.Is he land is a freesale one or under any trust?.3.What about the ground water and soil conditions.
    Mr.Rahulpati please reply on the above so that I shall help someone to make use of the opportunity.

Dear Mr Jhon,
    lands available around bangalore say after 25 km rates around 5 lacs per acre minimum. If your investment is for pleasure it is fine you can acquire 10 acres. It is not economically viable. If you are interested in agro industry you can depend on contract farming

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post

John
    Last edited by Ritika; December 29th, 2007 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Only Paid Verified members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Verified member

Default Agricultural land suitable for Organic Vegetable farming

Agricultural land suitable for Organic Vegetable farming.1000 Acres (10 Units)
    Rate: Total Rs.25000/= Per Acre
    It is in main road side. It is suitable for cultivation, Farming etc... Dry land with black cotton soil. This land have good and clear document and legally approved for loan and other Got formalities. The land is in Madurai - Ramanathapuram District and for ready to transfer the position at any time. This is one of the best ever proposal to low cost land Buyers/NRI/genuine investors for widening their Agricultural Land bank in India. I am sure that nobody can give a proposal like this on buying low cost land in our country with an income generating proposal agreement idea.

Simon John K (CEO)
    Global Xchange Properties India,
    Last edited by Ritika; February 12th, 2008 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click 'Upgrade' for this.

land near airport about 20 to 25 lacs per acre.around harohalli on south is 15 lacs per acre, near malavalli 2 to 3 lacs per acre, in coorg 1 to 1.25 lacs open land, in tumkur area 1 to 2 lacs, in north karnataka 0.5 to 2 lacs per acre.
    pl. inform ur purpose and investment capability also while posting a message.
    I am not in this business but just passed this information.further there are legal restrictions to buy agri land. I hope u r aware.
    anil patil
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post

John

Thumbs up Land Prices are falling

Hi guys,
    Iam new to this site. It feels good that there is a site even for agriculture. Even I'm looking for agricultural land.I have been searching for a perfect land for the past 10 months.
    Due to the high development activites the prices were very un-realistic. And the best part is once you go and see the land, and the broker comes to know that you are from bangalore they start talking about how it is a perfect investment and how the prices will double in a couple of months. Even if you tell them that the main purpose you are looking for a land is for agriculture and not for investments and inform them to look for a land not near a main road but a little inside..still they quote a very high price.
    Now the prices have started to come down as all the projects are getting scrapped and the developers/investors/business man have started concentrating near devanahallhi. Currently the prices quoted by the brokers near kankapura is 2.5 lacs.
    I expect this to come down still as the main reason the prices had gone up was due to the feeling that bangaloreans mainly
    software people will be buying this lands for investments. Recently due to US reccession and also slowdown of the indian economy whose full impact is still not felt,many are thinking twice of investing in lands/apartments.
    Even if you want to invest please wait for sometime as the prices will still fall. Please dont take this as an advice but as a suggestion and my personal experience,coz I strongly feel when lands which are meant for agricultural purpose are used for constructions and business activities.

Warm Regards,
    Ravi

Blog Entries

Hai Mr.John

Lands are available in Dharmapuri and Krishnagiri Dist around 100 to 150 kms from Bangalore cultivated agriculture land cost around Rs.50,000/per acre for more details call me
    shajath
    Last edited by Ritika; February 15th, 2008 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click 'Upgrade' for this.

Quote Originally Posted by shajathali View Post
    Hai Mr.John

Lands are available in Dharmapuri and Krishnagiri Dist around 100 to 150 kms from Bangalore cultivated agriculture land cost around Rs.50,000/per acre for more details call me
    shajath
    Hi Shahjathali,

Can you please call me to discuss. I am keen to buy in Dharmapuri/Krishnagiri belt.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Ritika; March 5th, 2008 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default I am interested in Acres near krishnagiri,

I am interested in Acres near krishnagiri, immediate settlement, need 10 acres, budget lessthan 2lakhs per acre

Quote Originally Posted by shajathali View Post
    Hai Mr.John

shajath
    Last edited by Ritika; July 2nd, 2008 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast