AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: 4 Lakes Organic Certified Coconuts Requirement per Month

Arrow 4 Lakes Organic Certified Coconuts Requirement per Month

24/04/2012
    Trichy

Dear All

We are Looking for 100% Organic Certified Coconuts. Our regular requirement is 4 Lakes Nuts per Month.

If you can able to supply the Certified Organic Coconuts then please send me your availability per month basis.

Also send me your best Price per Nuts.

Awaiting for your reply Soon. Thanks.

Regards
    Last edited by moderator A; April 24th, 2012 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

Default What is the price you could offer us ?

We have farms in and around pollachi.we can offer your quantity.let me know the price you could offer us.contact
    Last edited by moderator A; April 26th, 2012 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

Dear Sir
    Greetings
    please contact Mr. Mohan Patel from Banglore for your requirment
    you can give my reference ( Laxmikant ,Mumbai). or you can mail him on
    Last edited by moderator A; April 26th, 2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Default Organic Coconuts

Dear Sir,

We are having regular stock of coconuts with organic certification per month we can able to supply you 50000 nuts (dehusked) from our farm house near pollachi.

Please inform us your email id, so that we can have further talk on this matter.

Regards
    Last edited by moderator A; May 7th, 2012 at 03:06 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade