1. By farming of this crop we can earn more profit than any other crop.
2. The fruit of the Papaya do no rancid up to 15 days after complete ripe. That in tern proves helpful in export of this fruits to any other state or country.
3. Papaya plant takes only 4 months to give fruits and 8 months to pluck the fruit from the plant.
4. An average production of this crop is 40 to 60 kilograms per plant.
5. It is very delicious in test and beneficial for health.
When should papaya farming must do?
The best time for papaya farming is in between februry to May in Madhay Pradesh and Rajsthan regieon. In this period the production of this crop is better than any other months of the years
How to do farming of 786 Taiwan Papaya?
1. For the cultivation of Papaya crop the soil of the field must be very fertile. The land where rain water accumulates is not fruitful for this crop.
2. Do not grow any other crop with papaya and do not grow papaya with any other crop.
3. Do not grow new papaya crop nearby old once.
4. The distance between each papaya plant must be 7x6 or 6x5 feet.
5. There must be 1100 papaya plants per acre.
6. Before the cultivation of this crop the farm must be well equipped with Organic manure i.e. 3 to 5 trolly of the tractor per acre.
7. Also aid 3 to 5 bags of super fertilizer in the field.
8. Keep the plants before 3 to 4 days before actual farming in order to acclimatize the plants in the climate of your region.
9. Do not keep plants in closed room or godown. Instead keep them on the shadow of tree where proper trespassing of air occurred.
10. Farm the plants in field after noon time.
11. Always keep the pump used in spray for this crop separate from other crops.
12. Do not use pesticides or insecticides in papaya plants.
13. You can put the papaya crop in between makka crop in order to save the plants from the sun.
14. Once the papaya plants grow to a minimum height cut out the makka crop from the field.
15. Irrigation of the plants must be in accordance with need. It requires more irrigation in summer.
16. Gather the surrounding soil to the plant before rainy days.
17. After first rain paint the plants with copper sulphate or lime below the fruits height.
Fertilizers after 1 month from the farming. (Basis: Per Acre) [Note: Encircle the fertilizer around the plant in 1-1.25 ft diameter.]
1. Calcium Nitrate – 15 KG.
2. Zinc Sulphate – 15 KG.
3. Humic Acid (Granular) – 5 KG.
4. Potash – 50 KG.
Fertilizers after 2 Months from the farming [Note: 1-1.5 ft vertically front and back from the plant]
1. DAP – 75 KG.
2. Potash – 75 KG.
Fertilizers after 4 Months from the farming [Note: 1-1.5 ft vertically front and back from the plant]
1. DAP – 75 KG.
2. Micro Nutrient – 10 KG.
3. Potash – 75 KG.
4. Ammonium Sulphate – 30 KG.
5. Magnesium Sulphate – 30 KG.
Md.Sirajul Islam (M.Sc Allied Agriculture)
Chief consultant ACI Agro Solution cell.7597920642
Certified by WHO GMP,Organic NOP,NPOP,ISO 9001-2008,ISO 22000-2005,SPICE BORD,FSSAI,SSI&SEEDS,
56-57, DEEP VIHAR OPP.UTSAV BAG NEAR DADI KA PHATAK BENAD ROAD, JHOTWARA JAIPUR (RAJ)