One day In-farm Training in Business Oriented and Scientific Goat Farming
One day In-farm Training in Business Oriented and Scientific Goat Farming (Tamil/English) Upcoming Training Dates
Tamil : 22-09-2013 (Sunday)
Who should attend
The information presented in the session caters to anyone who is
1. Trying to decide on starting a goat farming business and wants to understand the big picture, economics, success factors, pros and cons of the business, and wanting to make a go or no-go decision.
2. Already decided to start a farm but wants to gain invaluable experience from people who have already gone through the learning curve.
3. Running a goat farm but wants to enhance the profitability and operational excellence.
1. Theoretical sessions - Presentation in A/C Hall using media equipment
2. Practical sessions - In the Farm with more than 500 goats demonstrating farm activities
3. Fodder Visit - Visit to fodder farm demonstrating fodder varieties and cultivation
The topics discussed in the class are:
Why goat farming?
Stall fed method
Financial planning/ Bank loans/ Insurance
Fodder crop cultivation
Other routine care
Goat farming software for record keeping
Interactive Q&A Sessions
What is special about our training? How we differ from other training classes about Goat farming?
We concentrate mainly in imparting our practical experiences in the classroom sessions, practical training in our scientific goat farm with 500 goats and fodder fields.
Training Cost: Rs.2000 per person (Includes Lunch,Tea and Snacks)
For confirmation: Send Rs.1000 payment to bank account below and call us to provide registration details
Training Timings: 09.00 am to 05.30 pm
Venue: Vijay Farms ,Thirunandhipuram,Villupuram
How to Register
Registration can be done by paying Rs.1000 per trainee to the following bank account to reserve your spot. Please call us immediately to inform us about your deposit so we can register your name and contact details. Remaining Rs.1000 per trainee can be paid when you arrive for the training.
Bank Account details
Bank: Indian Overseas Bank, (IOB) Villupuram main branch.
Savings Bank Account Number: 127801000012958
IFSC code: IOBA0001278
Last edited by mr_boer; September 15th, 2013 at 02:25 PM.