Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Yuktix Intelligent Advacnce Automatic Humidity Controller and GPRS based Data loggger

Register

Click Here!

yuktix

Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce our company, Yuktix technologies Private Ltd. We are a start-up based out of Bangalore providing solutions for Remote monitoring, Precision agriculture and automation specifically for Greenhouses and poly-houses.

At present we provide

+ Temperature, humidity, lux and pressure data loggers.
+ Automatic humidifiers for greenhouse : Yuktix AHM comes with precise sensor which sence humidty of chamber and run its algorithm to control motor/fogger.

We can provide both local monitoring as well as accessing the same data anywhere on the Internet via your PC, tablets or mobiles. We can send alarms as SMS and email if the readings are out of range. At present we are implementing wireless/wired based sensing and control solution for greenhouses, where you can deploy multiple sensors and get their data on-line. I am enclosing Yuktix Data-logger broucher along with this mail. Kindly have a look at it. For more information on solutions provided by Yuktix Technologies, please visit Yuktix Home page.

Also drop me a message or give me a call at my mobile number 9910908382 or drop me a mail at shailendra@yuktix.com.

Thanks

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)