Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Will anybody tell me how to grow mushroom?

Register

Click Here!

delunkang

To grow the standard quality based Mushroom, there is a particular method which follows under the direction of the experts. Agrinoon is especially known for catering the best Mushroom Logs for Sale. Since quality is never compromised, they hold a wide array of customers. They have been exporting the best quality mushroom all across the world at the best modest prices. Recently, I have purchased here.

roopkumar

To grow the standard quality based Mushroom, there is a particular method which follows under the direction of the experts. Agrinoon is especially known for catering the best Mushroom Logs for Sale. Since quality is never compromised, they hold a wide array of customers. They have been exporting the best quality mushroom all across the world at the best modest prices. Recently, I have purchased here.

calvinthapa16m

Hi, I also want to start a Mushroom Cultivation Business on the outskirts of Siliguri. But I am not aware of the market demand and buyers details. Do you have any information about it? You can feel free to contact me at 9718169731.

alchemistjk

Hi, I also want to start a Mushroom Cultivation Business on the outskirts of Siliguri. But I am not aware of the market demand and buyers details. Do you have any information about it? You can feel free to contact me at 9718169731.
We are running an organisation of consultancy & Advisory (EcolAgro Venture Pvt Ltd) dealing in all food processing and agribiz.Provide assistance in starting and buildingup of small range of businesses to big one.Also we are pioneer in Cultivation and Research in all type of edible & medicinal mushroom.Our researches are popular now a days and many people availing benefits from these researches.We contracting composting period of 45 days to 10 days.Our consulting services focus on efficiency,quality and productivity through innovative solutions and latest technology.

Our Consultancy Services include all below aspects:

Guidance in Business Prospects / Investment Opportunities
Project Plan and Report
Fodder Management
Feed and Nutrition Management
Mushroom Cultivation
Microbial Culture
Waste Management
Cold Storage/CA chamber

EcolAgro Venture Pvt.Ltd
Mail Id: ecolagroventure@gmail.com
Cell: 07544012577, 9334851224
Landline: 0522-2347200

valleyfarm

Will anybody tell me how to grow mushroom? I want to start growing it in my home. Any company selling kits? I live in Siliguri, West Bengal.
Hi Ashish, not sure if anyone's helped you out yet. But, I'm willing to help you learn cultivation for free via online support. We've been into economical mushroom farming for the past 4 years. Let us know. We're into upliftment of mushroom enthusiasts and currently helping growers and farmers with mushroom cultivation.

Best Regards,
Valley Farm Mushroom