Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Water testing kit

Register

Click Here!

hcms

Good quality of water testing kit is available for sale. this is good for field sampling and testing. Easy to handel, The results are good, This can be carry to field as a carry bag. It can check all the parameter like mineral availability and pH value. Good for organization working in agriculture plantation sector, gardening, crop production, agri-clinic. Results are

raju1961

Soil/water test kits

Hi
can i have the cost to deliver at hyderabad 1 pcs. From both the above mentioned kits. It should be with complete user manual, etc.

amareshwarpatil

Good quality of water testing kit is available for sale. this is good for field sampling and testing. Easy to handel, The results are good, This can be carry to field as a carry bag. It can check all the parameter like mineral availability and pH value. Good for organization working in agriculture plantation sector, gardening, crop production, agri-clinic. Results are
please quote the price and place where from we purchase.

Please let me know the cost of the kit. So, as to enable me to possess the same. hanking you.

dhanvantri

Sir,

I am from trichy. Tamil Nadu. Will you please give me some more details and specification about this product. Can we get all macro, micro and other available nutrient, PH level, EC, TDS by this. What will be best price if you deliver at trichy, Tamil Nadu. Is there any guarantee or warranty?

Please contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

ddjinturkar

please give me some more details and specification about this product. Can we get all macro, micro and other available nutrient, PH level, EC, TDS by this. What will be best price Is there any guarantee or warranty?

Please contact me
Dilip jinturkar
Director

Last edited by a moderator:

hcms

please give me some more details and specification about this product. Can we get all macro, micro and other available nutrient, PH level, EC, TDS by this. What will be best price Is there any guarantee or warranty?

Please contact me
Dilip jinturkar
Director
Jinturkar Krishi Sewa
Kalamnuri-431702
Dist Hingoli
maharashtra call: 9422177492
This is a field testing kit for soil and water they are easy to handle and can be carried to the field with you.

Soil testing kit :- you can test 50 samples. The refil is available for next Samples.

Parameters can be tested-
pH
Phosphorous
Nitrogen
Organic Carbon
Potassium

Water testing Kit :- you can test 100 Samples
Parameter can be tested
pH
Calcium
Magnesium
Carbonates
Bi-carbonates
Chlorides
Sulphates
Sodium
SAR
RSC
Ca-Mg Ratio

The delivery charges per Kit extra to deliver at your location.

GANESH PRAJAPAT

hcms

Good quality of water testing kit is available for sale. this is good for field sampling and testing. Easy to handel, The results are good, This can be carry to field as a carry bag. It can check all the parameter like mineral availability and pH value. Good for organization working in agriculture plantation sector, gardening, crop production, agri-clinic.