Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Water Scarcity Planning

Register

Click Here!

We have considerable lots of hectares in the place of Panruti, Cuddalore Tamil Nadu. It is near the Neyveli Lignite corporation. Due to this our ground water is reduced to below 600feet. we relay only on the Rain Water. As ground water is not dependable. We have planned to Borewell, but in most of the placeses borewell too failed at 700 feet also. Pls help us. If water is avlailable our production will be double the pressent.

I thought of Preparing the Pit of 20X10 for every half acres to save the rainwater and pumping it up and save it in the Upper Tank of considerable size, and to use sprinkling water round the year.

Will this idea be cost effective compared to Borewell.

Help us in this regard.

Shanthi Rajasridhar.

HI
FRIEND ...U R DOING A GOOD JOB ...FOR MORE INFROMATION HOW TO SAVE RANE WATER ..I SEND U SOME LINK

http://parisaramahiti.kar.nic.in/PDF/Radio_talk_english/chapter_wise/water/water4.pdf

Lessons From the Field?Rainwater Harvesting, India -- National Geographic

n one thing ......its good thing to save ..rain water ..n major part is .use off all water .in field ..so allways use deep irrigation ..so that ur water r use 100% ...

if u want to know abut deep irrigation ..i know a prodoct .if u want to know abut that u can send me a pm with ur mail id ........

thanks
best off luck '