wanted partners for joint venture of heliconia flowers cultivation.

Register

faisalad

Free heliconia planting material for joint venture of heliconia flowers cultivation with those who own land an infrastructure.

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

Flower Cultivation

I am a farmer in Satara,Maharashtra State.I own 1.9 Hacter land.I am interested in your proposal.Pl let me know the eonomics and detail plan.

nitinram

Free heliconia planting material for joint venture of heliconia flowers cultivation with those who own land an infrastructure.
I have approximately 5 Acres of land and the needed infrastructure like house, drip irrigation, borewells etc in place. Let me know the economics of the entire scheme and what would be my share in the entire proposal and the market for heliconia.

Nitin Rameshchandra

Last edited by a moderator:

arasu1964

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir, I willing to cultivate in my place. Send full details
j.ponnarasu
tiruvallur,
near chennai

suppekar

hi,
this is dilip
I have approximately 5 Acres of land and the needed infrastructure like house, drip irrigation, borewells etc in place. Let me know the economics of the entire scheme and what would be my share in the entire proposal and the market for heliconia.