Wanted Land for agro based investment

Register

tpvnair

I am looking for land suitable for agro based investments to a tune of 5 crores in Kerala. Genuine parties may contact

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

loovi

restrictions

NRIs are not allowed to make investment in agricultural land in any states in India. Pls advise whether i am correct or wrong.

nav_45300330

6.5 acres of agri land for sale at mysore

6.5 acres of agri land for sale at mysore,

1. Farm House. ( duplex , 3 bed room attached bathrooms......)

2. Cattle shed ( 60 * 40 )

3. Lab our quarters ( 5 nos )

4. Fish Pond ( 180 * 110 )

The land is located at Sakari Uthanahalli , Mysore , its behind Chamundi hills,1 km from Lathadri nagar south layout ( MUDA) 9kms from KSRTC bus stand, 4kms from Ooty high way and APMC YARD .

plz leave your contact details , will revert back

REGARDS
NAVEEN

sajans

I am looking for land suitable for agro based investments to a tune of 5 crores in Kerala. Genuine parties may contact
30 acre agriculture property for sale near Kottayam, Kallara
30 acre property for sale near kottayam, Kallara, kottayam, the property consists of 1) 50 cents of land and a house, 2) 18 acres of paddy field and 3) 12 acres of 'ring-bund ' with plantain coconut and arecanut trees

The property is suitable for paddy cultivation and fish culture or even for a Farm House.. The property has a pond custom-made for the fish culture. The 'ring-bund ' surrounding the property has a large number of coconut and arecanut trees (around 1500 nos) and also plantain. There is separate electricity connection for agricultural use.

This property having high tourism potential, it can be easily convertible into a farm, organic or Ayurvedic tourist centre.
Important Distance,
@ Images also attached
@ Price is negotiable

manoj07

land at tha rate of 5 lakh to 10 lakh

we have 50 acer land for sale . rate 5 to 6 lakh per acer. if you are willing contact me.