Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Goats and Sheeps in Bangalore and Hosur

Register

Click Here!

deepu11

I need Jamunapari,Sirohi,Malabari and Bannur(Sheep). Please let me know if available for cheap. Need it by Feb.

my farm

you will get jamnapaari in UP. sirohi in rajasthan n it is cheap over there

Hydroponic fodder has several advantages over conventionally-produced fodder. Hydroponic fodder makes very efficient use of water.
Since production is hydroponic, there is no leaching of nutrients into the environment.
Hydroponic fodder production requires considerably less land and very few amount of water to produce feed for livestock.
Hydroponic fodder production is best-suited to semi-arid, arid, and drought-prone regions of the world. By growing fodder indoors, crop failures would no longer be a risk. Good quality forage could be produced year-round. Feed supplies would be insured.
In places where land values are extremely high or land is simply not readily available, hydroponic fodder has obvious advantages, as it can be produced in a small footprint. Because the fodder is produced continuously, there is no need for long-term feed storage and no nutrient losses that can be associated with feed storage.
Hydroponic fodder production seems particularly well-suited to organic producers, who already pay high prices for feed or have difficulty sourcing organic feedstuffs. Cereal grains can easily be sprouted in accordance with USDA's Certified Organic Program.

for a to z of dairy farming and hydroponic fodder system contact 9011049301 pankaj mali