Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Farm workers, Labourers & Agriculture Graduates for a reputed Agrotech company

Register

Click Here!

sirisha310883

Hi,
We are one of the leading Agrotech company based on Bangalore and having around 30+ acres of Agriculture land in the outskirts of city(.i.e 28kms from central Bangalore). We have diversified ourself into Dairy farming and Bananna cultivation. Also we are in the expansion mode planning to start aloe vera, vermi composting, sandalwood farming and rabbit rearing in a big way. In this regard, we are in need of fulltime labourers (skilled or unskilled), farm workers and graduates interested in seeking practical experience in all the above fields. We provide Accomodation & food facilty to all of them in the farm and pay them a handsome monthly salary along with additional facilities such as joining Bonus,Annual bonus, Reference incentives, Medical facilities, 10% increment on salary/year etc to name a few.... For further information, pls contact through PM with ur complete details.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha,
Bangalore

ssureshmenonk

application for suitable opening

Dear Sir/Madam
Iam looking for a change in my profession hence pl.send your e mail ID Iam graduate in agriculture with 28 years of exp. in agriculture/horticulture.

suresh menon
kerala

biroj

dear sir,
i,m vry mch intrsted in ur orgztion.i,m M.sc Agriculture in agri economic.i,ve 2yrs expr.in agricultural input marketing so,kindly do contect me soom
thank you