Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted: Farm manager for my Pomegranate farm in Anantpur Andra Pradesh

Register

Click Here!

akvintah

Hi All,

We are planning the cultivation of Pomegranate in area around Anantput in AP. If interested please forward your Resume/Bio data to akvintah@gmail.com. Do mention your current engagement and salary expectation.

thanks
Akvintah

vrkrishnan78

Dear AKVINTAH

I am T.V.Radhakrishnan working AGM-OPERATION in a private company called INI FARMS.If you interested i can provide consultancy in cultivation,packing,grading,marketing of the product.Also i can able to get good yield with quality.Expecting reply

Radhakrishnan.T.V
Hi All,

We are planning the cultivation of Pomegranate in area around Anantput in AP. If interested please forward your Resume/Bio data to akvintah@gmail.com. Do mention your current engagement and salary expectation.

thanks
Akvintah

vrkrishnan78

Re-Pomegranate plants

Dear AKVINTAH

I am T.V.Radhakrishnan working as AGM-OPERATION in a private company called INI FARMS.If you interested i can provide consultancy in cultivation,packing,grading,marketing of the product.Also i can able to get good yield with quality.Expecting reply

Radhakrishnan.T.V
Hi All,

thanks
Akvintah