Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

WANTED : Agriculture Farm Land with Bore / well at Manaparai/Trichy of Tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

senthilb007

Hi,
I am looking for 10 - 50 acres of agriculture land in and around Manaparai/Vaiyampatti.
This is NOT for any construction / development. So the seller can be rest assured that this is NOT for any business.

Following are the expected conditions.

1) Good and clear title. No dispute in sales by any heir.
2) Good road connectivity.
3) Bore well and normal well with good water source.
4) If it is plain land and not used for any agriculture activity for 3+yrs that is very much good.

Please contact me at senthilb007@hotmail.com

Regards
BSK.

mrfarm

Hello
we have 6 acres of agri land near Pudr uthamanur, if you need you can acquire 15 more acres there, we planed for orchard and start acquiring ing this land but I am shifting my resident near to air port so I want to sell this and looking for land in south of Trichy.
1) This land is 400 meters from irrigation canal,
2) good soil and on the road,
3) 23 KMs from Chatram bus stand that is 16 KMs on high way and 7KMs on sub road.
4) as you mentioned it is plain land and not used for any agriculture activity for 3+yrs
if intersted please mail (mrorganicfarm@gmail.com)

with Regards
zakariya

mrfarm

Hello
we have 6 acres of agri land near Pudr uthamanur, if you need you can acquire 15 more acres there, we planed for orchard and start acquiring ing this land but I am shifting my resident near to air port so I want to sell this and looking for land in south of Trichy.
1) This land is 400 meters from irrigation canal,
2) good soil and on the road,
3) 23 KMs from Chatram bus stand that is 16 KMs on high way and 7KMs on sub road.
4) as you mentioned it is plain land and not used for any agriculture activity for 3+yrs
if intersted please mail (mrorganicfarm@gmail.com)

with Regards
zakariya