wanted 10tonnes of compost\farmyard manure for Banana plantation

Register

ravikukke

I need 10tonnes of compost\farmyard manure for my banana plantation immediately. I need the same to be delivered to my farm in Urigam Village, 40Km from Denkanikottai, TN and Kanakapura, Karnataka. Interested sellers please send me your quote for the same.

regards,
Ravi

Compost/Farmyard Manure

Hello Mr.Ravi,
We are the largest producer of quality and quantity producer of organic Manure. Vermicompost is an organic fertilizer that is extensively used in horticulture, floriculture, fruit crop and home gardening.
We can provide you with best quality vermicompost and competitive prices. Also we are a major trade company in vermicompost territory and can provide you with vermicompost from all over India.We hereby Qoute our rate Rs 300/quintal Ex Ludhiana Punjab.
Product Feature
Vermicompost benefits soil by
• Improving its physical structure.
• Enriching soil in micro-organisms, adding plant hormones such as auxins and gibberellic acid, and adding enzymes such as phosphates and cellulose.
• Attracting deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil.
• Improving water holding capacity.
• Enhancing germination, plant growth, and crop yield.
• Improving root growth and structure.
Specifications
Physical
1. Vermicast is dark brown/black humus like coarse material; soft in feel and free from any foul smell live seeds and other contaminations.
2. Mucus type substance coated on each particle that increases aeration in
The soil, provides excellent water retention properties and improves the
Drainage in heavy soils.
3. Contains sufficient moisture (20-35%) at the time of packing
*(Variation in moisture is directly related with humidity)
* PH 6.5-7.5
*Organic carbon 17.50-30.31%
*Nitrogen 0.80-2.05%
*Phosphorus 0.70-1.93%
*Potassium 0.32-1.50%
*Carbon: Nitrogen 15-20: 1%
*Calcium 1.50-4.5%
*Magnesium 0.2-0.7%
*Sodium 0.02-0.30%
*Sulphur Traces- 0.40%
*Iron 0.08-0-0.7%
*Zinc 0.028-0.036%
*Manganese Traces-0.40%
*Copper 0.0027-0.0123%
* Boron 0.0034-0.0075%
* Aluminum Traces-0.071
*Cobalt, Molybdenum Present in available form
Biological
Total bactor count of 2.5 ‘106 comprising of Azotobacter, PGPR, PSP, Actinomycetes. Also contains Gibberellins Auxins & Cytokine in Sufficient Quantities.

Thanks & Regards

KAWALJIT KAUR SANDHU
MANAGER
Agricare Organics, Organic Food, Safed musli, stevia, medicinal plants, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Please contact......

Last edited by a moderator:

everestedward

farmyard manure for Banana plantation

Hello Mr.Ravi.

Please contact with location and contact details
regards

everest edward

texmann

Vermicompost

dear mr.ravi kukke,thank you for your enquiry for 10 tonnes of compost.could you kindly give us your contact nos or send us a mail with the same so we can discus furthur.i need following details.is this an one time purchase or is it going to be regular.need these details so i can club your delivery with others so we can bing down freight cost.regards/suresh.

bioproducts

I need 10tonnes of compost\farmyard manure for my banana plantation immediately. I need the same to be delivered to my farm in Urigam Village, 40Km from Denkanikottai, TN and Kanakapura, Karnataka. Interested sellers please send me your quote for the same.

regards,
Ravi
Hello mr,Ravi
we are from southern bioproducts and we manufacture the EM cultured organic manure with wormicompost and it work faster and early result and 100%organic and we wish to supply your farm ,,please contact us..............

thanks
ganesh
Manager
southernlaboratories.
organic manure manufacturer,spirulina manufac and consultancy, seaweed trading,ETP CONSULTANCY,

texmann

vermicompost

dear mr.ravi,i have replied twice to your requirements earlier but did not hear anything from you.hopefully this time i expect to hear from you.our farm is very close to hosur so deliveries should be easy.our vermicompost is of very high quality.you have to use it to know its benefits.kindly contact .we have stocks for immediate despatch.regards/suresh.

everestedward

banana plantation

Dear sir,

Please send me your contact details

regards

Everest Edward

rkb12

Dear sir,

This is to indroduce ourself in leading organic products manufactures of india (i.e) em technology we deal with all types of certified organic products

in agriculture segment and animal husbandry.

We also supply em power (i.e) premium organic manure enriched with effective microoranganisms

for further product details and requirement.

You can mail me at
rakeshcam09@gmail.com

rakesh kumar behera
maple orgtech india pvt ltd.
Organic Agriculture | Em Technology | Solid Waste Treatment | India