Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

want to know about horse farming

Register

Click Here!

mirza

hi friends,i am an animal lover, hence thinking of persuing my passion and making some money out of it also, i am trying to search the web to know if breeding the horse is possible for commerial purpose, but am unable to find any thing, can you please let me know, how much land and capital is required for the same and is it profitable or not,and can i get the purchasers if i am able to breed the hourses

lucky

Contact below for this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hi friends,i am an animal lover, hence thinking of persuing my passion and making some money out of it also, i am trying to search the web to know if breeding the horse is possible for commerial purpose, but am unable to find any thing, can you please let me know, how much land and capital is required for the same and is it profitable or not,and can i get the purchasers if i am able to breed the hourses
BEST REPLY will be from mr firoz khan, the actor, mr mahmood the actor and the AGAKHAN of ismailizm.
these ppl are/were the horse-breeders .

antony_pratap

Horse station in krishnagiri Dist

Hi,

There is a central live stock research station in Hosur Krishnagiri dist, to my knowledge they still breed horse there and also give training.

All the best.

Thanks,
Antony

rahvar

hi

horse breeding is a profitable business, but if you do pure breeding, but first tell me where are you located, then i shall tell you more.

nvasaikar

hourse keeper urgent required

hello,

i am in kuwait,,,,

I want a person to work in my farm

To care taking of Horse

Visa + Ticket will be provided

For detail contact with Detail CV + Contact number

please contact.........

nvasaikar

Last edited by a moderator:

symoin

reply to kuwait message

where is the horse and the farm it is in India or Kuwait.

If in India where it is? If kuwait where it is and does the farm belongs to kuwaiti or you.

Reply soon

nand2000

Is this is what animal lover do for animals :)i