Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

want to buy Holiston Cows & high milk producing buffalos

Register

Click Here!

waterlip

How can I procure Holiston Cows & high milk producing buffalos (in and around Visakhapatnam). I would like to know information buying the correct type of bulls also.

If any one knows this information or selling the above, please include price.

Thank you.

Waterlip

dairyman

Purchasing HF cows

HF cows are very sensitive. Best is to purchase locally as they are the ones generally aquinted with the climatic conditions.

Best HFs are available in Sangli area of Maharashtra, KOlar area of KArnataka. You can try in madanapalle area in AP.

One indication for good animal is thick and shiny hair. one is 1/2 calving stage. when you see the animal from side bottom portion from udder to neck should appear like a traingle.

Practically I advice select those animals which would not fear humans and are very friendly. Most of HF give good milk so when you select friendly animals you would not have a problem.

If you are in Vizag approach Visakha Co-op dairy people for help. Otherwise in this forums some one from Yadagirigutta offered to sell the animals a few days back try that out.

sale of dairy form near yadagirigutta, hyderabad.

we are having 38 HF Cows + 3 cows + Milking maching, we want sale all these things. If you are interested please call.....

satyanarayana

Last edited by a moderator:

saviof

Cost

satyanarayanasuthraye, can you empty your PM folder. Also How much are you asking for everything?

mrrich

we have cows for sale.

Well am happy to know that there are people who still need to buy cow breeds for milk production and other uses.
We can offer them to you if and only if you are prepared to pay a good price for them.
If you are interested to order from us then don't hesitate to contact us back through for more information and also tell us what quantity you may need.
Bye for now and hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
Richard.
Please contact......

Last edited by a moderator:

prateekvaish

facts about HF

best crosses of HF can be procured from either Punjab or Karnataka. In your case i would sugest you to find a reliable broker near bangalore. prefer pregnent/down calvers. hf require adlib green fodder and high quality concentrate (DCP>15%, TDN>68%, Energy > 2400Kkal/kg, Fibre less than 11%) also the concentrate should have 1% good quality mineral mix (Kemmin
or vetcare or brihans)+ 1.5%common salt+ 0.1% toxibinder+ 0.25% Soda bi card (to check rumen acediosis), also without green fodder it is difficult to avoid grain overload in HF which results in severe metabolic disorders .
A good 1st lactation cow of age not more than 3 years with milk yield capacity of around 4000 liters (20 lits per day) would cost you anywhere between Rs,50000.00 to 75000.00 (again price depends more on looks, type, body score, strain of HF i.e. canadian, US, Ausralian etc.
Temperament is never an issue in holstein crosses having exotic blood level greater than 75%, all are docile.