Want to buy HF and Murrah for new Farm

Register

rgfarm

Can any one post some of the suppliers of HF and Murrah buffalo in or around karnataka. We have plans to setup Dairy farm with min 10 HF and 10 Murrah.

I have read few ads by Model Dairy Farm - prateekvaish. I dont see any reveiw regarding him in any treads. Can any one post their experience buying cows from "Model Dairy Farm"? or any others farms? +ve or -ve experience.
:confused:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

prateekvaish

RE : Model Dairy Farm

Dear Sir,

We are the most reputed cattle traders and exporters of India. Model dairy farm was established in 1979 and we are in this trade since last more than 30 years. We were the first to organise cattle trading in India. You may mail me to have references of our clients and customers. I would request you to not only talk to them but also to visit their farms to have a look at the livestock supplied by us.
Also, you are most welcome to visit our farm and take a look at our prestigious breeding stock.

Thanks and regards,
Prateek
Can any one post some of the suppliers of HF and Murrah buffalo in or around karnataka. We have plans to setup Dairy farm with min 10 HF and 10 Murrah.

I have read few ads by Model Dairy Farm - prateekvaish. I dont see any reveiw regarding him in any treads. Can any one post their experience buying cows from "Model Dairy Farm"? or any others farms? +ve or -ve experience.
:confused: