want info about solar fencing for farm lands

Register

shashi89

i'm from chamarajnagar interesed to make solar fencing for my agri land can i get the info about the cost and diff methods in fencing

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

kiru1234

SOlar / Electric fencing

provides fencing solutions for the farming, wildlife and security sectors.The energizers imported from Germany are safety certified.Horticulture operations with our fence can sustain inter-cropping, which helps to recover the fence cost early. This is a win-win situation for both the farmer and the funding banks.

Electric fence wires are pre-tensioned, employing load bearing posts at bends and change of contour, which will vary from site to site and so cannot be quoted on a cost per meter basis. Each fence has to be designed site and species specific after survey.

Innovative techniques for control of powerful animals, safety features and maintenance-free operation make Solar / Electric Fenzing solutions distinct.

Last edited by a moderator:

agrogreens

Solar fence

You can easily calculate on the basis of requirement such as

1. If needed for animals, it works out to around rs. 650/- per runnig meter plus transportation

2. If required to guard against humans, works out to around rs. 850/- per running meter plus transportation.

You can get my details from the net as it is not allowed to be posted on this forum.

Manish koshal
agro greens
new delhi
india.

fenzind

Solar Fencing

i'm from chamarajnagar interesed to make solar fencing for my agri land can i get the info about the cost and diff methods in fencing
Fenzgard provides fencing solutions for the farming, wildlife and security sectors.The energizers imported from Germany are safety certified.Horticulture operations with a Fenzgard fence can sustain inter-cropping, which helps to recover the fence cost early. This is a win-win situation for both the farmer and the funding banks.

Electric fence wires are pre-tensioned, employing load bearing posts at bends and change of contour, which will vary from site to site and so cannot be quoted on a cost per meter basis. Each fence has to be designed site and species specific after survey.

Innovative techniques for control of powerful animals, safety features and maintenance-free operation make Fenzgard solutions distinct.

Some of our esteemed customers are
  • Harihar orchards PVT Ltd,Trichy
  • DS greens PVT LTD,MP
  • Andhra Sugars Ltd, Tanuku
  • Sakthi Sugars Ltd, Coimbatore
  • Shirdi Floriculture ,Maharashtra
  • Tea Estates India Ltd,Anamalais

As the requirement is for agriculture fence,we would like to know what kind of animals need to be controlled, as this has a bearing on the design specifications and height of the fence.

It is difficult for someone to quote on cost/m basis, as these are pre- tensioned fences and the components will vary with the number of bends/km.

Our energizer equipment from Germany carries EN safety certification and serial number.

We offer a 10 year warranty on fence hardware and 3 years on the electronics.

Please feel free to contact us on +91 94421 38380 for more details.