Wada vs Kolad

Register

vyerth

Hi friends,
I am seeking help in deciding where to buy a farm land. I live in Western Suburbs - Andheri - of Mumbai and work from client sites. Plans to have an agricultural land where I can live and carry on working the way I do now.

I have been to Kolad and like the place for its availability of water and proximity to highway. On a good lucky day, It takes me 3 hours by train (from Andheri) and road (after panvel) provided i get them on time. Otherwise it can take 4hours.

Recently been to Wada. It has groundwater available cos of the rivers and lakes around. It is closer to NH8 and Eastern Express too connecting Mumbai via thane. Although it is 100 Kms from here still it took me 3 hours on ST BUS from Thane to Wada (bad road conditions). The land is quite expensive.

Now, provided I have my vehicle, where would you guys recommend me to buy. considering at convenience and future prospects and opportunities.

Guess, the traffic and travel time is going to be similar (wada might be bit closer).

Thanks a lot for your time.
Cheers!

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

Maheah Raut

Hi friends,
I am seeking help in deciding where to buy a farm land. I live in Western Suburbs - Andheri - of Mumbai and work from client sites. Plans to have an agricultural land where I can live and carry on working the way I do now.

I have been to Kolad and like the place for its availability of water and proximity to highway. On a good lucky day, It takes me 3 hours by train (from Andheri) and road (after panvel) provided i get them on time. Otherwise it can take 4hours.

Recently been to Wada. It has groundwater available cos of the rivers and lakes around. It is closer to NH8 and Eastern Express too connecting Mumbai via thane. Although it is 100 Kms from here still it took me 3 hours on ST BUS from Thane to Wada (bad road conditions). The land is quite expensive.

Now, provided I have my vehicle, where would you guys recommend me to buy. considering at convenience and future prospects and opportunities.

Guess, the traffic and travel time is going to be similar (wada might be bit closer).

Thanks a lot for your time.
Cheers!
Hello,

I am MAHESH RAUT, M.Sc. (Agril.) working as Agro-Horticultural Consultant. . I think Wada will be better for Horticultural development. Pl give ur contact details.
Mahesh Raut.

Last edited by a moderator: