Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Very cheap land available

Register

Click Here!

unnooni

I noticed that there are quite a number of people here looking for Cheap Farm Land. Anyone interested in Farm Land in USA for as low as INR 75,000 / Acre? Land is also available in Panama, Brazil, Costa Rica etc., for much lower cost per acre.

maneek

Enquiry

Hai Mr. Unnoni,
Being an international real estate businessman, why you applied for the post of farm labour with family against my advt. in this forum. Are you a .............

Maneek

unnooni

Hai Mr. Unnoni,
Being an international real estate businessman, why you applied for the post of farm labour with family against my advt. in this forum. Are you a .............

Maneek
Maneek,

I did not say I am an International Real Estate Tycoon. In my reply to your posting I did mention that I am well traveled. In my journey thru life I noticed that Land is cheap in the countries I mentioned. In fact, land is cheap in many countries, however, I thought US, Panama, Costa Rica etc., are some of the best for Indian Farmers due the socio-economic environment. So I simply mentioned that opportunity for others who might be interested.

So while I remain interested in your opportunity, I am not looking to be a farm laborer for the rest of my life. I might work on your farm and move on when I am satisfied with the outcomes I create for you. I do not know enough about your farm, as yet, to determine, if I will even accept a possible offer of employment.

So I look forward to hearing from you,

Cheap in US

I noticed that there are quite a number of people here looking for Cheap Farm Land. Anyone interested in Farm Land in USA for as low as INR 75,000 / Acre? Land is also available in Panama, Brazil, Costa Rica etc., for much lower cost per acre.
Mail me where in USA

Last edited by a moderator:

shajathali

Land in Tamil Nadu and near to Bangalore

hai

If interested reasonable priced land in tamil nadu and close to Bangalore call me for all purpose like green house / Farm house / Horticulture / regular agriculture etc.,

shajath

shajath@gmail.com