vermi compost for sale

Register

mohanbharti

I have 20to 30 tonnes per month good quality of vermi compost for sale. In addition we also have healthy red earh worms and poultry beat mannure for selling. These products are available at our farm in Barabanki near Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh).

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

rcdixit

Vermicompost etc

Dear Mohan Bharati
Pl refer to my previous message edited version attached your reply is still awaited.Pl give me your phone number to contact you or else pl revert back
rcdixit
Week Ago
mohanbharti
Junior Member Join Date: Nov 2010

wermi compost and earth worms for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we have 20tonnes of good quality vermi compost every month for sale . the rate per kg. is Rs. 3.00 at farm site near lucknow, uttar pradesh. The rate includes filling the bag,sewing and loading. this rate is not inclusive of bag cost. we also have healthy earth worms for sale @rs. 250/ per kg.

Before you buy agriculture inputs and services ask for quotes from the best companies. Click here.

#2 (permalink) 1 Week Ago
rcdixit
Senior Member Join Date: Apr 2007

earth worms vermicompost

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir
Pl let me know your location so that I can personally come and see your product quality.We shall demand one full truck per 3 months if we find your quality standards good & your deals honest/competitive.Pl contact me
rcdixit
Chairperson
Medicinal Plants Research & propagation Society

Last edited by a moderator:

rcdixit

Vermicompost etc

Dear Mr bharati
It appears that you do not want to contact any one and are appearing on threads for no rhyme or reason.In all earnestness some body else would have positively responded but you have ducked down whem I asked you to prove your quality.
rcdixit

ifarmer01

Hi,

If any body want high quality vermicompost along with other few native special products from Kerala, please contact me on ifarmer@rediffmail.com or send me private messages for more details. I am from one of the farmers society from Kerala.

Thank you,