Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

To start up new greenhouse forming

Register

Click Here!

sharan2628

Hi all,

My self sharan Kumar, I did my B.com.
I am working as accountant but I Am not satisfied with what I am doing now. so I am planning to start my own business in agriculture field especially in greenhouse forming. we have 2acre land in devanahalli with good water supply n surrounded by hills. By using this land I am planning to start my career. I am not having much knowledge on greenhouse forming. so if anyone suggest me how to start this all things.. PLEASE HELP ME I AM VERY INTERESTED IN AGRICULTURE. and finally I am waiting for your valuable REPLY.

Thanks and Regards,
N sharan Kumar
+91-9611861108

rangaganesan

Respected friend: Mr.N sharan Kumar
+91-9611861108

Quotation for poly/green house.

Thanking you for your inquiry and under signed had discussion with you ,regarding poly / green house .Please find attachment quotation for 1 acre and income chart, this is for your reference only

As per your requirement our technical expert team will help you for setting up a poly house /green house : *project planning ---*Bank finance ---*project setup ---*government subsidy ---*Agronomy service. *marketing assistance etc, as a turn -key project as per your requirement. The turn-key project will be carried by, M/s, Green India Mission (P) Ltd .at Gujarat, further information please call 9377606345. Mr. , jaiswal Director , They are the pioneer manufacturer of poly house /green house.. Please visit our web;-www.missiongreenindia.com

Advantages of green house,

There are no consulting charges. poly house farming is better than open land farming, 1) ,O season crop production possible.2),The yield may be 2 to 10 times higher than that open cultivation .( its vary depend type of green house ,type of crop, environmental control facilities and type of seeds) 3),Reduction of labor cost.4),less requirements of water, compost, chemicals, pesticides.5),Easy to operate ,maintenance and controlling .6)Pest and diseases control fast and easy.7),Crop favorable and controllable ecological system.8),Easy adoptable modern technology of farming etc

. M/S, BRIGHT INDIA is Tamil Nadu distributor for poly /green house contact mr, Rangaganessan, 9444123740

After your conformation fresh detailed quotation will sent you from factory for further step. .

Also sent your full address, place, location and contact numbers etc ,for further process,

Please feel free to contact us for further clarification.

Green India available at -- using:http//play.google.com.

Thanking you ,

With regards,

For, BRIGHT INDIA.

Rangaganessan.

Attachments

vbshinde

Sir,
We are providing economical water tank solution.
please confirm only diameter of tank & height.
very usefull for water storage / fish farming/ spirulina farming..

contact us. 9822569793
V.b.shinde

rrayyangar

Dear Sharankumar,
We are a consultant based in Bengaluru.
Our Associate Mr.Parthibhan is M.Sc ( Agri), and he is doing green house jobs.
He has put a plant for his own near Dharmapuri.
I can arrange for a concall with him,
He is planning to come to Mulbagal for a green house job.
Let me see , whether we can meet on that day, and explain you reg, Green house cultivatiion.
RGDS
Ramdas Ayyangar,
UVRRAMS RESOURCES,
BENGALURU
M.NO.9632278111
Mail : uvrrams@gmail.com