THE MushrooM

Register

slnm

dear frnds i am sandeep from hyderabad.iam engineering graduate and i started mushroom business 2 years ago.now we also started spawn labaratory of mushroom.we manufacture quality spawn (seed) of any mushroom of quality guarented,on order basis.we also deals in the sale of mushroom related itemslike fresh mushrooms,dry mushrooms,pickels,powders,biscuits and many on complete agreement basis.we also deals in consultancy, project reports ,from central govt. intrested candidates may plese contactme

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

vemareddy

I want mushroom spawn

Hello sir,
my name is vema reddy, i want milky mushroom spawn and fresh milky mushrooms daily basis please send details as early as possible pls sir i want immidiently

Last edited by a moderator:

vemareddy

I want mushroom spawn

Hello sir,
my name is vema reddy, i want milky mushroom spawn and fresh milky mushrooms daily basis please send details as early as possible pls sir i want imminently

jayasuga

Button Mushroom

Hi,
I am interested to buy button mushrooms and I am located in chennai. Will you supply fresh button mushrooms to chennai? Want to know the price details as well. Please send your contact details(mobile and mail id) to "

Is it possible, can you send the sample packet's of button mushrooms to me?

trisha911

hi,
i am interested to buy button mushrooms and i am located in chennai. Will you supply fresh button mushrooms to chennai? Want to know the price details as well. Please send your contact details(mobile and mail id) to "jayasugan at the rate symbol gmail dot com"

is it possible, can you send the sample packet's of button mushrooms to me?
we can supply button mushroom as well as tinned button mushrom advise quantity, and place of delivey contact me on
rock

DEAR SUPPLIERS OF MUSHROOMS,
WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.
IAM N.D. GOSWAMI from ODISHA. Iam interested in purchasing in bulk , year-long purchase possible with further extention upto other estern states.
the packs will be 200-250 gms, 500 gms, 1`kg packs poly pouches. it is further packed in thermacool cartons with dry ice or any other ice packed inside.
interested suppiers are to quote their most competitive rates.
the railhead is BHUBANESWAR [ODISHA]
pls msg me inbox or if inbox is full then pls msg here itself asap for further negotiations.
if yu have contact number [permitted by this portal to post here] then also post them.
thanks and regards
n.d. goswami
ODISHA

rajvanagro

hi

Hello sir,
my name is vema reddy, i want milky mushroom spawn and fresh milky mushrooms daily basis please send details as early as possible pls sir i want imminently
Dear Vema,

Pl contact Mrs.Hani Renu from Bangalore for Milky Mushroom & its Spawn.
Dr. Rabba, Pune

Best Quality Mushroom Spawn in Bulk

Dear friends,
Our company produces best quality 1st generation mushroom spawn in a highly sophisticated laboratory since last 16 years.
We are regularly supplying spawn throughout the country
We produce spawn of Oyster(Pleurotus spp.), Elm(Hypsizygus ulmarius),Paddy Straw(Volvariella volvacea and Volvariella diplasia),Milky (Calocybe indica), Button(Agaricus bisporus and Agaricus bitorquis), Shiitake(Lentinula edodes),Reishi(Ganoderma lucidum ) etc .
Our price is Rs.62 per kilogram inclusive of delivery charge/railway freight upto your nearest railway station for Oyster, Elm,Paddy Straw and Milky mushrooms and Rs.74 per kilogram for Button, Shiitake and Ganoderma spawn inclusive of delivery charge/railway freight upto your nearest railway station.
Delivery will be made within 10 to 16 days from the receipt of confirmed order. The timing depends upon the incubation period of various varieties.
We are appointing agents too for various parts of the country.
Wishing you a good mushroom growing season ahead.
Gayatri Agri Hort.

slnm

hai mr vema reddy please contact me any mr goswami u can also contact me on above num

sveera

want ELM spawn

I need ELM spawm or F1 or Mother spawn.
Can you send by courier to Tamil Nad, Vridhachalam ,(Cuddalore Dist)
Rejesh

trisha911

Hello sir,
we can arrenge any quantity tinned export quality button mushroom whole or slices contact

claprl

Dear Sir,

Warm greetings

It is to bring you notice that we are interested in distribution of mushroom products like fresh and dry mushroom and derivatives of pickles , gravy souce etc., in trichy, tamilnadu.
Kindly send me the quotation,samples terms and condition for the same

Regards
Shanthakumar,R

slnm

mr. claprl we can fulfil ur demand.we can supply fresh and drymushrooms their pickels,noodles ,papads ,soup powders,capsulesall other value added products you can pls contact me