teak saplings

Register

reddypb

Hello,
Have 3 acres of land , with abundant supply of watrer , since the land is located next to big lake and water canal . Can someone suggest the type of plants I can grow , and will be visiting the land once a week only

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

reddypb

Hello

The place is 17 kms away from Kanakapura on sangama road . Since there is a water can passing through my land and a big lake beside , there is a constant flow of water thru my land . Have made three water tributeries , even then water level is very high ( 2 feet digging , we can find water source ) . Manpower as of now not available , will be there by month end . Its three acres of land .

shanmuga06

Bamboo is a good &longterm cultivation normally.While observing and comparing with teak the bamboo is not in the race.Because bamboo is shrubby type plant .So the main draw back is fire hazard and marketing.The yield also we can not get uniformly .For example we will plant nearly 270 slips in one acre.On maturity and yielding period we won't get 270 poles at strech.The tissue culture teak is the best option for plantations in all respect.

Regards

A Sivakumar.
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

vpchander

Respected sir,
contact on this no:91-9030266453 for forther details.
Thanks & regds
v.p.c.guptha
Sri balaji herbal trader
Hyderabad.

Hello,
Have 3 acres of land , with abundant supply of watrer , since the land is located next to big lake and water canal . Can someone suggest the type of plants I can grow , and will be visiting the land once a week only

vpchander

Re: teak

Respected sir,
contact on this no:91-9030266453 for forther details.
Thanks & regds
v.p.c.guptha
Sri balaji herbal trader
Hyderabad.

Hello,