Suppliers Needed reqularly

Register

gmsexim

Hi, We are into Exports of Spices and we having regular large quantity purchase orders and having buyers from different countries, we need regular suppliers of Spices.

We are also doing promotional activities anyone Interested can mail me at gmsvelu@gmail.com

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

krish_85blue

Turmeric and Ginger Available in Large Quantity

Hi, We are into Exports of Spices and we having regular large quantity purchase orders and having buyers from different countries, we need regular suppliers of Spices.

We are also doing promotional activities anyone Interested can mail me at gmsvelu@gmail.com
Dear Sir

We are having large quantity of Turmeric and Ginger,i can esnsure its availabity throughout the year as we are involved in the mass scale production of the same,please let us know your requirement and share your contact details so further discussion could take place,

Krishna Singh
+91 9450390439

6muthurajan

Your reqirement pls

SIR, PLS LET ME KNOW YOUR REQIREMENT I WILL MAKE IT FOR YOU FROM MADURAI (TAMILNADU ) .MY MOBILE NO 9994864974 - MY MAIL ID 6muthurajan@gmail.com.

996six

hi sir
we are dealing coconuts, peanuts, mize, we have a sourse to supply 18 tons coconut per a day ,
coconut details:
area : pollachi
weight: 500 gm to 750gm per coconut wt
rate : open market

my contact details :
my id: 996six@gmail.com