Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Suggest me suitable corps for me

Register

Click Here!

reddygm

i had 3 acres of Agri land (Black soil) at near Tenali Town, Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh. From last 20 years we cultivated Paddy as first corp, Black Gram as second corp under canal water irrigation between July to January months.

any one plz..suggest me suitable commercial or general corps with low budget.

here my place link for reference:-

Last edited by a moderator:

narenmg

Mr. reddy,

one can try floriculture, if the land is closer to a city/big town. If you are ready to wait for long term, you can grow timber woods like teak, Silver oak etc assuming that there is no water logging in your land. In case you need daily income, you can try vegetables. If you get enough water, I think you can also try fisheries. so there are lot of options but you need to decide on what is the kind of return you are expecting and how much money you would be able to invest. you also need to think about what is the kind of manpower you would be able to get in your area. if you get enough manpower, you can even try goat/sheep/pig farm. while your labor are working in your land, you can spend your time in marketing.

There might be better suggestions from people from your place. you can also consult them

All the best