Stevia cultivation Consultancy

Register
Stevia is one of the most profitable crops for the coming future. As the crop is only source of natural sweetner. The people are being less hard worker that why they need calorie free substitute of the sugar. The artificial sweetener are problematic for the long term consumption. In the countries like Japan and Korea stevia sweetener contribute 50% market share.

The stevia crop is propagated by the seedlings. We can provide you the stevia seedling (plants) .You will require the 30,000 seedlings per acre. We provide the complete consultancy from cultivation technology, planting material supply, nutrient management(manure ), water management( drip irrigation instalation),and the most important one the Buy back. We provide buyback before starting the cultivation to our growers so that they can be ensure at the marketing side.

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

kchithra

Stevia cultivation

I have an acre in Madhuranthan near Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Very soon i'll be purchasing one more acre. I'd like to know more about Stevia, about the projecy cost details, buy back and profit.
Please revert back.

naveenp78

Dear Sir,

Greetings from 3P-world !!!

We have app 100 acre of Agricultural Land on Hyderabad- Sri Sailam Road @ 50 km away from Hyderabad.
We are interested in doing a Horticulture Project on it. We are currently looking for consultants to help us manage the project on a turnkey basis.
The requirements will include identifying, the soil, the suitable crop to final harvest & delivery.

Please send us the below info to explore your suitability for the venture:-

1. Brief on your Company as a Service Provider
2. Experience in the specific area near our land
3. Terms & conditions for engagement

Kindly revert if you have any issues/clarifications.It would be my pleasure to respond.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen
Manager,

Last edited by a moderator: