sOLAR WATER PUMPS, STREET LIGHTS, FENCING, ETC.,

Register

rootsnfroots

Dear all,

SEASONS GREETINGS

Solar Water Pumps

We have in stores for our clients Solar Water Pumps that are the stand alone systems. These runs on power generated using solar PV (photovoltaic) system. The generated power is used for operating DC surface centrifugal mono-block pump set for lifting water from bore / open well or water reservoir for minor irrigation and drinking water purpose. Moreover, it is highly recommended to install the systems in a shadow-free area. These systems are widely appreciated for the following features:

* No fuel cost-uses abundantly available free sun light
* No conventional grid electricity required
* Long operating life
* Highly reliable and durable- free performance
* Easy to operate and maintain
* Eco-friendly
* Saving of conventional diesel fuel

Solar Power Security Fencing

We have with us Solar Power Security Fencing that is designed with cyclic wave technology of high voltage deterrent system. These systems help to deter, detect, and deny physical intrusion by giving the intruder a shot, sharp and painful but safe shock. Known for checking the fence 50 or less time a minute, these are high in demand among our clients.

* When the Fence wires are cut or tampered with, a built in alarm will immediately alert the monitoring personnel and the security authorities.
* The SPF will be of 6feet high Security Power Fence on the ground.
* Warning sign boards made of waterproof material that is meant for outdoor use will be placed all sides
* The boards will be painted with fluorescent yellow back ground and black lettering
* The size of the board will be 500 mm x 250 mm x 3 mm
* The warning messages will be in Telugu, and English

Solar Street Light

Our clients are offered with Solar Street Lights. These are basically the Photovoltaic cells, which are the solid-state semiconductor devices that
convert solar energy into electric energy. The solar cells of the light are tied up in series or in parallel to obtain desired output and are called
solar modules. Solar modules when associated in series or in parallel to meet load requirement are called solar array. These lights are widely used in
Central Govt. Departments, State Govt. Departments, NGOs, Institutes, Corporate Sectors, Industries, Resorts, Farm Houses, Bungalows, Apartments, Hotels, Schools and Hostels.

You ca reach us at KAMADHENU GROUP,

Last edited by a moderator:

makhader

solar

Dear sir
pl give 2 and 5 hp solar pump rates
pl give your tel no

abdul khader
regards

canaan

looking for a 12 hp solar pump. pls quote
regards
pradeep-

rpshahi

hallo...solar system for 3 hp pump

Can you send me the detail of solar water pump with panels, of 3 hp pump and its solar panel, batteries etc and places where it has been installed.

We may need it in large numbers..

bvmtradex

Dear all,

SEASONS GREETINGS

Solar Water Pumps

We have in stores for our clients Solar Water Pumps that are the stand alone systems. These runs on power generated using solar PV (photovoltaic) system. The generated power is used for operating DC surface centrifugal mono-block pump set for lifting water from bore / open well or water reservoir for minor irrigation and drinking water purpose. Moreover, it is highly recommended to install the systems in a shadow-free area. These systems are widely appreciated for the following features:

* Long operating life
* Eco-friendly

We have with us Solar Power Security Fencing that is designed with cyclic wave technology of high voltage deterrent system. These systems help to deter, detect, and deny physical intrusion by giving the intruder a shot, sharp and painful but safe shock. Known for checking the fence 50 or less time a minute, these are high in demand among our clients.

* When the Fence wires are cut or tampered with, a built in alarm will immediately alert the monitoring personnel and the security authorities.
* Warning sign boards made of waterproof material that is meant for outdoor use will be placed all sides
* The boards will be painted with fluorescent yellow back ground and black lettering

Solar Street Light

Our clients are offered with Solar Street Lights. These are basically the Photovoltaic cells, which are the solid-state semiconductor devices that
convert solar energy into electric energy. The solar cells of the light are tied up in series or in parallel to obtain desired output and are called
solar modules. Solar modules when associated in series or in parallel to meet load requirement are called solar array. These lights are widely used in
Central Govt. Departments, State Govt. Departments, NGOs, Institutes, Corporate Sectors, Industries, Resorts, Farm Houses, Bungalows, Apartments, Hotels, Schools and Hostels.

Dear Sir,
Please send more details about solar products.we are interested to install/use in our infra projects.
please contact
regards,
Madhukar.

shreesh

Solar Pump Needed

I need a pump for pumping 30000 ltrs every day. From a borewell 100ft deep, and to supply to highest point 150ft above. It can be pumped in 2 stages.

Can a Solar pump deal with this? If yes, please send me costing details of the panel, controller, and pump.

You can send me the details as private message.

cmlikith

Require solar water pump quotation

Hi,

We require solar water pumps for borewells. Could you please send your quotation for the same at the earliest
Thanks

Manjunath

Dear all,

SEASONS GREETINGS

Solar Water Pumps

* Long operating life
* Eco-friendly

Solar Street Light

trustmurthy

Solar power panel installation required

Dear,

I would like to install solar power for Marriage Hall, need about 50 lights, 50 fans, and 2 to 4 Aircon. Actually, I need, what is cost including power storage
system and all the cost for the above installation. ??????? pls send your reply to my e.mail and also give your contact details.

with regards,

Murthy/Chennai.

john_01

send quatation

Dear sir,
This is Mr. John from Vellore,Tamil Nadu. Kindly send the details about street light , fencing, etc.

narenmg

HI everyone, It looks like the soalr energy, though abundant in nature, is expensive to harvest. I have been informed from multiple people that the cost of setting up soalr pumps equivalent to 1.5-2 HP electric pumps run into almost 1.5 -2 lacs Rupees. This is definitely not an affordable one. one would rather manage with a cheaper electicity pumps with whatever limited amount of electricity available at their location. I beleive it is time for researchers to find out an alternate source of energy rather than investing on the expensive soalr energy. If i sound wrong in my opinion, I request experts to guide me on how should I obtain the solar pumps at cheaper cost than that is quoted above.

bmrao2002

Dear Sir,
As we have a 3.29 acre farm with a 10 stage motor and 7.5 hp pump which draws water from 260 feet.
Send us the quotation for Solar water pump and Solar lights.
Thanks
B.M.Rao

manishkhare

Friends,

I have been looking for a 2 hp solar pump for my 16 acre in MP. I checked with 2-3 suppliers. To my surprise, DC pump alone costs around 1.2 lk for 1 hp and 2.2 lk for 2 hp power. On top of it, you have to put solar array of around 900 w for 1 hp and 1800 wp for 2 hp pump, along with cables, charge controllers, junction box, batteries (if you want to run pump in night) etc. These accessories cost another 2 lk ( 1.5 lk alone for 2 kwp solar panel).

So total cost in field for a solar operated water pump is coming to around 4.5 lk for 2 hp.

I am not sure whether any small farmer can afford it.

Thanks,
Manish

shreesh

Solar Pump should not need battery!

I saw a few posts so clarifying : Huge solar panels charging a large set of batteries and then running a DC pump is NOT the best approach.

There are many companies which sell very low voltage / amperage pumps which are directly connected to the solar panel ... no battery needed. This arrangement produces very low output, but can run for 8 hrs in the day and produce a substantial volume of pumped water. This setup is not so expensive ... though it is still more expensive than a diesel genset.

narenmg

I have been checking with multiple people. everyone quotes for 2 lacs and above for a small capacity pump equivalent to 2HP electric motor. definitely not affordable one. it is better to use a 7.5-10HP pump for two hours of electricity. it is economical.

kirit

dear sir ,please give me rate for 5hp,7.5hp ,10hp water pump with panel and
street light rate.how many solar system life.

SEASONS GREETINGS

Solar Water Pumps

* Long operating life
* Eco-friendly

Solar Street Light

You ca reach us at KAMADHENU GROUP,[/QUOTE]

manishkhare

Friends,

I have been exploring solution for electricity problem at my farm in Madhya Pradesh. Electricity is intermittent and sometimes come at very odd hours.
Solar looks promising but discouragingly costly to me.

Basicly a simple solar water pumping solution has the following mentione components.

1. A DC water pump
2. Solar panels (power based on pump capacity- around 1 kwp for 1 hp pump, 2 kwp for 2 hp pump and so on)
3. A charge controller ( so that any voltage surge does not burn water pump and water is received with constant flow)
4. batteries (optional if you want to run pump only during sun shine time)
5. Pipings

After doing a lot of searching on eBay, alibaba and other online shopping sites, I found that there are lot of DC pumps available outside India at reasonable price. These DC pumps run directly from solar panels and you can avoid expenses on batteries. Although power for these reasonably priced (between 30k INR to 45k INR) pumps is less (1 hp or 2 hp), they can run continuous and with variable speed as long as sun is shining.

Net net, these 6-7 hours slow but continous running pumps are good buy over AC/Diesel powered 5 hp pumps running for 3-4 hours in a day.

I am not a promoter for any company; however, I could find only one company in Pune which supplies these pumps at reasonable price :: Tachometric Control ::.
When I enquired they offered around 35k for 1 hp and around 50 k for 2 hp DC pumps. The company supplies only pumps and solar panels and other related items, we need to find someone else. The so called Solar water pumping solution provider first of all do not give complete component wise price break up of solution and wherever they give, the pumps are priced at more than 1 lk for 1 hp and 2 lk for 2 hp.

I checked with few US companies and Chinese companies and DC pumps are priced in same range as Tachomatric providing. US and Chinese pumps are slightly cheaper, however, then you have to look for importing them and it would be difficult to find local technical support.

Electricity problem at my farm has pushed me to look for alterlative solutions. Let me try
to share my knowledge gained during this search. Please feel free to ask any other questions related to solar water pump or solar panels and I will try to answer them.

Thanks and regards,
Manish Khkare

Last edited: