Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Solar energy pumps

Register

Click Here!

kirti s

Hello Sir
Solar panels collect solar radiation from the sun and actively convert that energy to electricity. Solar panels are comprised of several individual solar cells and function similarly to large semiconductors and utilize a large-area p-n junction diode. When the solar cells are exposed to sunlight, the p-n junction diodes convert the energy from sunlight into usable electrical energy.

The energy generated from photons striking the surface of the solar panel allows electrons to be knocked out of their orbits and released, and electric fields in the solar cells pull these free electrons in a directional current (D.C.),from which metal contacts in the solar cell can generate electricity. The more solar cells in a solar panel and the higher the quality, the more total electrical
output the solar panel can produce. The conversion of sunlight to usable electrical energy is otherwise known as the Photovoltaic Effect. The photovoltaic effect arises from the properties of the p-n junction diode, as such there are no moving parts in a solar panel.
In case of solar pumps with D.C. Motor the stored D.C. Power from the battery can be used directly. For pump driven by A.C. motor, an inverter is used to convert the D.C. Power stored in the battery to A.C. Power and to maintain stable voltage.

If the pump power is 200W, the pump voltage is 12V, and the battery need to be used for 3.6 hours,then the battery capacity is calculated as : 3.6 x 200 / 12 x 0.6 = 100AH.
If the pump power is 200W, the battery capacity is 100AH, the pump voltage is 12V and when the battery is full.

Solar AC water pumping using inverter battery is a age old concept which is rarely in practical use now a days due to high cost and maintenance involved.We offer the latest VFD based MPPT solar AC water pumping solution that can be used to run pumps directly on daytime and on grid (if available) during nights.

Do email me saravana.kumar@greencurrent.in or call me@ 9566600477 for a brief discussion.Also, kindly let me know what is the depth of your borewell,total head, bore dia & depth at which water is available so that I can assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Saravana Kumar
CEO
Greencurrent Solar Energy Systems

raj12345

hi,

I have well with no nearby electric connection.

If I go to solar, what would be the cost of motor plus solar panesl

Requirement is 3 hour water supply for 2 inch pipe . Depth of water is 20 feet

raj12345

hi,

I have well with no nearby electric connection.

If I go to solar, what would be the cost of motor plus solar panesl

Requirement is 3 hour water supply for 2 inch pipe . Depth of water is 20 feet

Dear Raj,

For your requirement, 1.5hp should be sufficient, which would cost approx around 1.75 - 1.95Lakhs for a turnkey solution.

Please email me your requirements & all details to saravana.kumar@greencurrent.in so that I can offer a specific solution and an exact quote.

Alternatively, you can reach me @ 9566600477 for a brief discussion.

Regards,

Saravana Kumar
CEO
Greencurrent Solar Energy Systems

sunilkumar4450

sunilkumar4450

We can offer you for 12.5HP Solar Pumping system for your existing pump

Dear Sir,

We can offer you for 12.5HP Solar Pumping system for your existing pump as below:

Total cost Rs.8,50,000-00
Extra: Tax,Transport ,I&C and Civil

If you need any additional information I kindly request you to send me your queries / specific questions so that I can answer them in detail.

Regards

J.Sunil Kumar
+91 8142560172
:: Dhanush Power Systems ::
solar water pumping system -Installation by Dhanush Power Systems,Hyderabad,INDIA. - YouTube

akm_suresh

Hi to All,

This is suresh from Dream innovations,Trichy. We are the importer of solar DC submersible pumps. We have .75 Hp to 5Hp with water delivery based on 1500 Ltrs - 60,000Ltr per hour.

We have a DEMO solar Plant In 10 Acres. It is fully runs with solar Dc pump, Solar Street lights & solar Fence.

All are welcome to visit our Demo plant and check our products . Our plant is located in near Kulithalai Karur Dist. u can get more details from our website.. Dream Innovation Trichy ,Trichy Solar,Trichy,Trichy, Solar Energy,Dc pumps in india,Trichy DC Submersible Pump, Trichy Wind Energy,Trichy Solar Hybrid,Trichy solar
mail: DREAMINNOVATIONS.IN@GMAIL.COM

Thanks & Regards

Suresh.M
999 411 3097.

akm_suresh

Hi to All,

This is suresh from Dream innovations,Trichy. We are the importer of solar DC submersible pumps. We have .75 Hp to 5Hp with water delivery based on 1500 Ltrs - 60,000Ltr per hour.

We have a DEMO solar Plant In 10 Acres. It is fully runs with solar Dc pump, Solar Street lights & solar Fence.

All are welcome to visit our Demo plant and check our products . Our plant is located in near Kulithalai Karur Dist. u can get more details from our website.. Dream Innovation Trichy ,Trichy Solar,Trichy,Trichy, Solar Energy,Dc pumps in india,Trichy DC Submersible Pump, Trichy Wind Energy,Trichy Solar Hybrid,Trichy solar
mail: DREAMINNOVATIONS.IN@GMAIL.COM

Thanks & Regards

Suresh.M
999 411 3097.