Small Mushroom Farm For Sale@rs.50000/-

Register

madhusai

Only Rs. 50,000/-!!!!!!

Only 4 days are left for me to sell it so i will sell it for Rs50000/- if any one interested please do come and visit.
And people who all ready visited i am selling it for 50k so please do come up and meet me if you are interested.

I am in urgent need for money thats why this low price, people who are already in mushroom cultivation this is a golden opportunity to expand.

Hi
I am cultivating mushrooms in a very small scale in Lothkunta near Secunderabad (Andhra Pradesh).
I want to sell this business the cultivation at present is done in three big rooms and the rent for this place is Rs.4500/- only.
I have almost 180 bags packed till now and lot of bags are in fruiting mode and producing mushrooms.
I have all the infrastructure in place and intact, all you need to do is come and start cultivating.
I will give you details of Spawn seller and the bulk buyer as well.
The price for the farm is only Rs.98000/-.
Interested people do contact me for further information.

Please do come up with any offers you have as i need money urgently to leave abroad please come with a sensible offer and this small farm can be yours.

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

madhusai

I am in urgent need for money that's why this low price, people who are already in mushroom cultivation this is a golden opportunity to expand.

madhusai

I am in urgent need for money that's why this low price, people who are already in mushroom cultivation this is a golden opportunity to expand.

madhusai

if we have to pay the rent for wat else are you taking 50k. Is it for already grown mushroom?
Infrastructure is there i have 200 mushroom bags, chemical, drums, fans, spawn(seeds) and other things required for doing mushroom cultivation.
Please come and visit and the place and see for yourself.