shed,roofing,farm shed,industrial shed etc at cheap price

Register

anus

we offer all kind of roofing solutions for very reasonable rate .we also construct green house shed and also other sheds,even chettinad type tiles sheet etc.make your garden,farm ,car shed,guest house beautiful with our roofing solutions.we can do according to your budget.Please send me all the details of your proposed shed while sending enquiry like how much sqft,length and breadth,whether it is concrete flooring etc.If it is cattle shed,then tell us how many cows ,goats will be in your farm.It will be easy for us to send quotation.

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

kittu_06

Hi

this is krishna can you contact me have to construct a dairy shed send me details how much you will cost per feet.

Last edited by a moderator:

bitra_rao

I am looking for fencing surrounding 15 acres (square shape) landscape and shed for 30 buffaloes. Please send us the quotation with the contact details to my email id

Last edited by a moderator:

maheshtm

Contact Info

we offer all kind of roofing solutions for very reasonable rate .we also construct green house shed and also other sheds,even chettinad type tiles sheet etc.make your garden,farm ,car shed,guest house beautiful with our roofing solutions.we can do according to your budget.Please send me all the details of your proposed shed while sending enquiry like how much sqft,length and breadth,whether it is concrete flooring etc.If it is cattle shed,then tell us how many cows ,goats will be in your farm.It will be easy for us to send quotation.

Can you pls provide your contact detials and address pls?

endeesharma

Cost of boundary wall

What would the cost of a boundary wall for a farm of 5.5 acres with a perimeter of 950 meters. And height of 2 meters.

Thanks

ND Sharma