Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

sell agriculture land near river belt,trichy dt.

Register

Click Here!

manjuprabu

I like to sell my farm land of 15 acres with 2 free electricity service and 1 well with water facility. It is located near river belt in Kannanur, Thuraiyur to Musiri main road,Trichy (DT).Best land for building farm house and all type of plants and crops grow here.Gives more yielding.

Dear Manju,
Let me know the following details :-
Capacity of the water in the well in hot seasons, nearest Air port and sea port, Type of land ( commercial, Agro or residential) shape of land, Distance to the NH and distance to the nearest tarred Road, distance to nearest vetinary hospital, police station, panchyat / municipality office and nearest town. If the land is suitable for pig, goat, emu and fish organic high-tec farm to export the end products, clarify the lowest price for one acre. Are you interested to participate and co-operate with the above project ??
cyemqatar@gmail.com

sukumar

We are interested in your land. we have a vegetable / mushroom farm in Ooty and would like to do some activity in connection with this. pl give your contact nos for further communication. sukumarnt@gmail.com 9446032109

manjuprabu

Dear muraly,
The land is situated near river belt with 2 ,30 feet well .You have to put bore well in summer season.water source available.The land is suitable for any farm.It is attached to thaar road,45 kms to air port and 300kms to sea port,10 kms to vetinary clinic and police station,1 km to panchayat office and 12 kms to nearest town (Thuraiyur and musiri).