SEA-CROP 100% organic plant growth stimulator and micronutrient

Register

jaydips

Dear Sir,

This is to communicate that M/s Panama Agritech Pvt. Ltd. Pune, has imported Sea-Crop organic soil and Plant stimulant for use in all Agri-Horticulture crop on all soil type.
It is organically certified and commercially recommended by United state Dept. of agriculture and used by number of farmers throughout the world and getting excellent result in crop production as well as quality.
It’s a sea water extract having 84+ element and will beneficial for increase in farm quality and produce.

If you are interested to use SEA-CROP, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and Regards,
Jaydip Shelke
Pune

Last edited by a moderator:

mallahazoor

Is this a SAE salt or SEA-90? If yes, this must be the liquid fertilizer. I wld love to get these soon. So please quote me.

Nepal.

pummy1

Do you have telephone number and email ID. Please contact me on

RPP

Dear Sir,

This is to communicate that M/s Panama Agritech Pvt. Ltd. Pune, has imported Sea-Crop organic soil and Plant stimulant for use in all Agri-Horticulture crop on all soil type.
It is organically certified and commercially recommended by United state Dept. of agriculture and used by number of farmers throughout the world and getting excellent result in crop production as well as quality.
It’s a sea water extract having 84+ element and will beneficial for increase in farm quality and produce.

If you are interested to use SEA-CROP, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and Regards,
Pune

danielr

Dear Mr. Shelke
Panama Agritech pvt. ltd.
Pune

Please send me details of your packing and price. Please also let me know your contact details; phone and address.

philipose

SEA - CROP 100% Organic plant growth stimulator

Dear Sir,

Please email me, the price per Kg., mode of dispatch and minimum quantity for order etc., as I am interested in applying it in my crops on a trial basis.

jaydips

Please send me your mail id or contact number on private message, so I will provide further information.