Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

regarding mushrooms business

Register

Click Here!

pallavi2008

Hello,

I wanted to start up mushroom business. I have place to grow it and also hold a training and degree in molecular biology to perform lab based experiements.

I will be very much thankful if you could provide me some information regarding mushroom consultancy, training information and spawn, compost suppliers in Rajasthan specialy jodhpur and pune (Maharasthra).

I will also appreciate if any body guide me regarding investment and profit in this business.

regards
Pallavi

ramakotis2k9

Scientist

hello
mushrooms can be a business in any level
easy grow/cultivate in villege atmosphere r near to villege
50% profit assured
you can also get buyback ppl
send your other details to ramakotis2k9at the rate of gmaildot comor phone to 09849749740
thanks
scientist venkat,
coo,
ramakotis rrd society
andhra pradesh-523225

Hello,

I wanted to start up mushroom business. I have place to grow it and also hold a training and degree in molecular biology to perform lab based experiements.

I will be very much thankful if you could provide me some information regarding mushroom consultancy, training information and spawn, compost suppliers in Rajasthan specialy jodhpur and pune (Maharasthra).

I will also appreciate if any body guide me regarding investment and profit in this business.

regards
Pallavi

ramakotis2k9

hello
mushrooms can be a business in any level
easy to grow/cultivate in villege atmosphere r near to villege
50% profit assured
you can also get buyback ppl
send your other details to ramakotis2k9 at the rate of gmail dot com or phone to 09849749740
thanks
scientist venkat,
coo,
ramakotis rrd society
andhra pradesh-52322

paolucci

dear sir
My name is Massimiliano Paolucci i am a manager of Cesena in Italy.
I made ​​a business plan in Italian for the construction of a mushroom factory innnovative, and provides for the sterilization of the substrate derived from agricultural waste the investment required is around € 4,000,000.00
If you want more information, do not hesitate to contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

allen_p

let us know what mushroom you want to produce. The profit changes based on that. And also depends on the climate for the selection of the type of mushroom.