Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Red and Yellow excellent quality capsicum available for sale

Register

Click Here!

nish11

Hi,
I am growing both red and yellow excellent quality capsicums in polyhouse. I am looking for potential buyers from both India and abroad. Interested buyers may contact me on the number below.

Email

Regards
Nisha.

Last edited by a moderator:

guhans

colour capsicum

Dear Nisha

Send your price, location and how much you can supply to my mail: guhansubramaniam@gmail.com

rang2233

Hi,
I am growing both red and yellow excellent quality capsicums in polyhouse. I am looking for potential buyers from both India and abroad. Interested buyers may contact me on the number below.

Email

Regards
Nisha.
PL give me the location & price quote

agrogreens

coloured capsicum

Dear Nisha,

pl let me know the quantity and price for the same, along with pictures. ex Delhi would be good. also your location. Your contacts were not mentioned in your posting.

You would have to get my info from the net as it is not allowed to submit contact information in this forum.

Manish Koshal
Agro Greens
New Delhi

esundar

Dear Sir,

Please let me know the details what rate, where you cultivate.any pictures please provide to
regards,

Hi,

Email

Regards
Nisha.

nish11

more details

Hi,

We are growing our capsicum plants in polyhouse and we are using hydrophonic soil less cultivation where they are grown in coco peat. We have about 25,000 plants in both the polyhouses and currently 2000 plants are yeilding and the remaning 23,000 are already starting to give fruits and it would take another 2 to 3 weeks for them to give the coulours. Currently we are able to supply 50- 100 kg of capsicum/week, when the remaining plants starts giving more yeild in another couple of weeks we should be able to meet the target of 8-10 tons/week.

Our farm is located in Dandeli, Karnataka it is 70km from Hubli and 100 km from Belgaum and 120km from Goa. We are quoting 50 Rupees/kg. For more details and pictures of the capsicum pls visit our website which is
SSA farm. You will find contact details.

Regards

Narendra
SSA farm

nish11

agro green website

Dear Manish Koshal,

I did search for your website agro greens but i came up with a pickel export website which was based in Egypt. I was not sure whether that is your website or i stepped into a wrong one. However, I have given our website if you would like to view the contacts and pictures. Go to the website ssafarm

Many thanks

Nisha.