Ready to Eat Chiken Products-Just in 2 Min

Register
We,Sumedha Foods Manufacture Chiken Ready to products in 2 min.We are looking for distributors in Hyd/Sec intrested people can call us .....If anyone want bulk supply we are ready to give the Product.

"OUR CHIKEN PRODUCTS CAN BE STORED UP TO ONE MONTH IN REFRIGERATION OR FROZEN AT -18 UP TO SIX MONTHS"

Sumedha Foods Offers Value added chicken and mutton products which are ready to eat. We have technical collaboration with National Research Center on meat (Central Govt body) in developing our Products. Every offering has the stamp of QUALITY, PURE….
EMULSION BASED MEAT PRODUCTS:

Comminuted meat products involve preparation of meat emulsion, a mixture in which finely divided meat constituents are dispersed throughout fat-in-water emulsion. Minced chicken or chicken kheema, minced chicken by-products (heart + gizzard + skin), chicken fat, ice flakes, salt, sodium tri-polyphosphate, refined wheat flour or Maida, spice mix, condiments , sugar and sodium nitrite were chopped and mixed in a bowl chopper. This prepared emulsion is used for preparing the following products.
NUGGETS, SAUSAGES, MEAT BALLS, ENROBBED EGGS, PATTIES & CROQUITTE

"OUR CHIKEN PRODUCTS CAN BE STORED UP TO ONE MONTH IN REFRIGERATION OR FROZEN AT -18 UP TO SIX MONTHS"

We also deal with suppliying of all vegitables,Cutting vegitables,Pickles,Powders,Paste and all kirana products at your door step.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

claprl

Dear Sir/Madam,

Warm greetings

We are interested in dealership for FROZEN FOODS at trichy, tamilnadu.
Kindly send me that quotation, samples,terms and condition for the same.If you need further discussion just let me know in this mail id

Regards
Shanthakumar,R

uppar42

Hi

Hi,

i am srinivasa from bellary and staying in Bangolre .I am very much intested in your product .please provide me more detailes .

Thanks