Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Pure Holstein Friesian cross breed cows farming for 50 to 75 Cow

Register

Click Here!

avmcow

I want start 50 to 75 Pure Holstein Friesian cows farming in Maharashtra in Kokan Region. Please give your valuable suggestions,

1. What will be the tentative project Cost for 50 to 75 Pure Holstein Friesian cows including civil work, Water & electricity?
2. Where can I find Pure Holstein Friesian Breed in India? What will be the tentative cost for Lactation Cow & Dry Cow?
3. How much area required for building the cattle farm and for feed & Fodder development area?
4. Is there any permissions requirement from State government to build cattle?
5. Is there any scheme proposed by State Government and Center government for development a cattle farm?
6. What type of machineries requirement in the farm to yield the milk and for storage of the milk?
7. Types of Feed & Fodder required for feed the cows?
8. Tentative daily expense: for feed and fodder?
9. How much feed consume by Holstein Friesian per day basis? As per my knowledge cow can consume feed 2.5 to 3 % of her body weight.

Best Regards,

Ashish M

sanjaythakur

Hi,
i want to start a HF cow /jercy cow of 75% with 10 animals near satara , i want following information ,so pls tell me.
What will be the tentative project Cost for 10 75% Holstein Friesian cows, what area required for holding those 10 cows, civil work, Water & electricity?
2. Where can I find75% Holstein Friesian Breed in India? What will be the tentative cost for Lactation Cow ?
3. How much area required for building the cattle farm and for feed & Fodder development area?
4. Is there any permissions requirement from State government to build cattle farm?
5. Is there any scheme proposed by State Government and Center government for development a cattle farm?
6. What type of machineries requirement in the farm to yield the milk and for storage of the milk?
7. Types of Feed & Fodder required for feed the cows per day for min 20L / day production?
9. How much feed consume by Holstein Friesian per day basis? As per my knowledge can we feed them 2.5 to 3 % of her body weight this is true or not

my farm

hello sir , for each and every question before and after starting a cattle farm, i can solve your problem ,including your daily need of green feed for each cow at Rs- 40/- per cow per day only, and many more things, like land required for farm, for cultivation of hydroponic corn, azolla, and much more , if interested do call on 09011049301, pankaj mali, shirdi, maharashtra, already working in the same field, as consultant.

my farm

and one more thing, i will guide you in this entire project, along with you.... at each and every step....first to last..

yogipp

Yes.pl call to Dr Yogi for micro details. rgds Dr yogi -09822194289

Dear ashish
Its a vast subject , hence pl call on mobile -09822194289for details.
rgds
Dr yogi

1. What will be the tentative project Cost for 50 to 75 Pure Holstein Friesian cows including civil work, Water & electricity?
2. Where can I find Pure Holstein Friesian Breed in India? What will be the tentative cost for Lactation Cow & Dry Cow?
9. How much feed consume by Holstein Friesian per day basis? As per my knowledge cow can consume feed 2.5 to 3 % of her body weight.

Best Regards,

Ashish M[/QUOTE]

garao56

I want start 50 to 75 Pure Holstein Friesian cows farming in Maharashtra in Kokan Region. Please give your valuable suggestions,

Best Regards,

Ashish M
Dear Asish M

The tentative cost for 50 HF cows will be around 25-30 Lakhs . The shed cost will be around Rs.10.00 Lakhs . Bore well , pumpset and electricity will be costing around 2.00 Lakhs

The HF cows are available in Pune and Bangalore

You may have cultivate fodder crops in atleast 10 acres which may be costing arond rs.1.50 Lakhs .

The cattle shed area must be around 100 ft X 30ft size shed is required .

Not required

5. Is there any scheme proposed by State Government and Center government for
development a cattle farm?

No at present for more than 10 cows.

Bulk cooling machine can be set up for keeping the milk overnight before transporation costing around Rs.25.00 Lakhs
Hybrid Napier grass and feeds like Beer extracted wheat, rice brane, sugarcane molasses, gry fodder, groundnut cake, gingelly cake, green gram and black gram husk , silage etc

Rs.90-100 /- per day.

At least 45 Kgs green fodder and 5 Kgs dry fodder and 5 Kgs concentrates are required per day per cow costing around Rs.90-100 /- per day

Besides the above you require chaff cutter costing around Rs.90000/- and milking machines costing around 1.50 - to Rs.2.00 Lakhs

Please contact us for project report for availing Bank term loan:
G.Ananda rao B.Sc(Ag)
Agri Finance consultant, Vijaya Agro Consultants
Mobile: 9703128495
Mail: garao56@gmail.com