Poly house cultivation

Register

aman303

I am having land in Ludhiana (Punjab) near Sutlej River. I want to do farming in a poly house of area 1000 to 2000 sq. meters. Which vegetables/flowers etc. can be grown in this area of Punjab. Cost of total project, profitability and output in Kgs. etc. of the produce with respect to open field cultivation .
How a poly house is helpful in increasing the production ?
How a poly hose is useful during summer season in this area when temperature rises to more than 45 degree Celsius.
Can any body give information in this regard.

Aman

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

vishwakarma

I am having land in Ludhiana (Punjab) near Sutlej River. I want to do farming in a poly house of area 1000 to 2000 sq. meters. Which vegetables/flowers etc. can be grown in this area of Punjab. Cost of total project, profitability and output in Kgs. etc. of the produce with respect to open field cultivation .
How a poly house is helpful in increasing the production ?
How a poly hose is useful during summer season in this area when temperature rises to more than 45 degree Celsius.
Can any body give information in this regard.

Aman
Hello,

Please send your contact details like email id / mobile no. etc, by sending private message.

We are offering start to end, one stop solution for the land holders / farmers interested in Green House based agriculture.

We offer all services from initial feasibility study / planning / DPR preparation / getting funding / subsidy till the operation and maintenance, cultivation, setting up website, getting buyers for the farm produce that will be grown in the green house.

Our first Green House Project in the state of Rajasthan is up and running.

This project in the state of Rajastahn has total ten green houses, each having area of 1000 sq mts, and four more are coming up.

In this ten green houses, color capsicum will be harvested starting from the end of August 2010 for 150 days, producing total 1,50,000 kg color capsicum in all ten green houses in 150 days.

We are arranging buyer for the color capsicum that will be grown / harvested from this ten green houses in the Rajsthan.

Our min avg target farm gate price is Rs. 50=00

A set of two DVD is available, having video shooting of this ten green houses in the Rajasthan.

Regards

MRC

mega

Dear Vishwakarma,
I am having 13 acres of well irrigated land at Baroda.Would like to communicate with you in greater details for suitable project.Kindly contact thru pvt message
Thanks
Major Sachdeva
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

vishavbrar

send me details at my mail as I am interested In Bathinda distt. of Punjab.
. I am waiting. wih regards
vishavdeepbrar
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator: