Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Piggery in kerala

Register

Click Here!

How can i get loans from nabard for piggery farm,i approach different banks they could not take any interest.what is the next solution?.how can i get polution control board certificate for panchyath licence.please give me the information

joby
puttady,idukki,kerala.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

Hi

TO obtain a pollution certificate, please contact the nearest pollution control board and regarding loan for piggerey, you can write a project report and submit it at the nabard.

Regards
Ashwini

garao56

Piggery

Dear sir
There are two schemes on piggery development impletmented by NABARD through commercial Banks. Those are as follows:
[1]Pig Breeding Farm [/B]: Under this component 25% of the outlay (33 1/3% in NE States including Sikkim and hilly areas) as back ended capital subsidy would be provided for rearing of 20 Sows and 4 Boars subject to a ceiling of Rs.1.50 lakh per unit) for which an indicative unit cost of Rs.6.00
lakh has been provided.
2 Pig rearing & fattening unit[/B] : Under this component 25% of the outlay (33 1/3% in NE States including Sikkim and hilly areas) as back ended capital subsidy would be provided for rearing of 3 Sows and 1 Boar subject to a ceiling of Rs.19000/- per unit( Rs.25,300/-
in NE States including Sikkim and hilly areas) for which an indicative unit cost of Rs.0.76 lakh would be provided.

We have to appraoch any commercial Bank with project report by providing security by mortgaging land or building. Due lack of understaning by the commercial Banks they are not coming forward for financing .

Regarding pollution certificate you need not submit to any body if the farm is located in the fields. Out skirts of the village .

If you are able to feed the pigs with hotel /hostel waste you can save 70% of the feed cost.
If you rquire project report please contact us :
G.Ananda Rao, B.Sc (Ag)
Vijaya Agro consultants
Nellore , AP .
The cost of the project report will be Rs.5000/=

nodawusuv

It has information about the agriculture field it has many discussion topics on it that also has information about taking loans from bank. I want to create a feasibility report for applying loan that I made from essay on time reviews they have well known writing company of this city.