Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Peanut Oil Press Machine Squeezing Fragrant Peanut Oil

Register

Click Here!

How to squeeze oil with Peanut Oil Press Machine and other edible oil mill machinery?
There are three stages to squeeze peanut oil: pre-pressing, pressing, and filtering. The processing equipment to squeeze peanut oil includes Peanut Sheller, Peanut Cleaning Sieve, and Peanut Oil Press Machine. Peanut oil press machine mainly consists of feeder, gearbox, pressing chamber, and oil receiver. Its working process is that peanut is pressed by high pressure for oil, and then through the vacuum filter, the filtered oil finally coming out is clean.

Peanut oil is one of the healthiest oils. It is a vegetable oil that is naturally trans fat-free, cholesterol free, and low in saturated fats. Peanut is an important shelled oil plant with high oil content. The kernel rate of peanut is 65%~75%, while the kernel contains 40%~51% oil and 25% ~ 31% proteins.

Oil squeezed with Peanut Oil Pressing Machine has good nutrients. While there is another oil making method: extracting way. Comparing with that method, oil squeezed with peanut oil press machine is healthier and contains more nutrients. And when we go shopping, we’ll find that many of edible oil with a label on the bottle that emphasized pressing oil. Of course, pressing oil is a little more expensive than extracting oil.
I have detail peanut oil pressing machine work video. If readers want to know more detail information about peanut oil pressing machine, please feel free to contact me via my email: wintone15@wintonemachinery.com

Peanut Oil Press Machine

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)